4-1-Port, Single pair Ethernet and PoE Receiver
- Receives Data, Video and PoE Power up to 3,000 feet (914 m) over Single-Pair Wires
- Provides 4 ports compatible with UTP, STP and untwisted pairs
- Provides Network speeds up to 100Mbps
- Compact design for easy installation in tight spaces
- Requires no switch setting or network programming
- Mega-Pixel Certified (MPC™) High data rate, ideal for high bandwidth requirements of Megapixel cameras and multiple IP camera systems
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards
- Type tested for -30°C to +50°C temperature range under conforming to NEMA-TS2 testing standards
- Single and 4-port models designed Four channel to sixteen rack carry design
- USA designed and manufactured
- Limited Life Time Warranty.
Vigitron’s Vi27004 4-Port Ethernet and PoE Receiver brings new performance standards to the growing need for high speed transmission of full bandwidth Ethernet and PoE power over extended distances of Single-Pair Wires.
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Vigitron’s OmniiCopper™ Vi27004 4-Port Ethernet and PoE Receiver brings new performance standards to the growing need for high speed transmission of full bandwidth Ethernet and PoE power over extended distances of Single-Pair Wires. It operates in conjunction with Vi27000 transmitter over virtually any 2 conductor wires reliably. The Vi27004’s unique transmission technology eliminates the potential for cross talk resulting in the perfect solution for bundled cable runs used in many elevator and building communication systems. Its PoE performance confirms to IEEE 802.3af/at standards.
Power can Pass-Through from a single PoE source to eliminate the need for local power supply at the camera location and increase system reliability.
The Vi27004 is a four-port receiver. Up to four Vi27004s can be placed within Vigitron’s Vi5000R rackmount tray to create a 4, 8, 12 or 16-port rack mount receiver solution.
The Vi27004 can pass through up to 36W PoE power on each port compliant to IEEE802.3.at to power the connected IP camera. It is type tested under NEMA-TS2 environmental standards for extended temperature operation between -30°C to +50°C. The Vi27000 series is the perfect solution for extended distance data and power transmission for elevators, warehouses, parking lots, campuses, casinos, and many more.
OmniiCopper Vi27000 series is MegaPixel Certified (MPC™), type tested to network packet performance standards, and major camera brand compatibility tested to assure you error free and reliable operations.
Installation cost savings, tested and proven design and performance go into making the Vi27000 series the perfect solution for building CCTV wiring.
|Operating Temperature (F)||-22° ~ 122°|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Certification||FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Class B 2010, CE, RoHS, WEEE|
|Dimensions||1.66 x 4.08 x 4|
|802.3||802.3af and 802.3at|
|Ethernet Interface||RJ-45, 10/100, BASE-T|
|Power (w)||12VDC at 14W;|
|Output Power Per Port (W)||36|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||1.04 MB|