Alibi Witness 4-Camera 5.0 Megapixel 135' IR HD-TVI Hybrid+ Outdoor Security Camera System with 4-Channel DVR
- 5.0 MP resolution HD video
- 2560 x 1944 resolution @ 20fp
- 2.8 mm lens offers 91 Degree field of view
- OSD menu, DNR
- -40 Degree F ~140 Degree F operating temperatures
- Smart IR for better night vision
- DVR supports HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD and CVBS cameras
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Enjoy maximum flexibility with this 4-camera, 4-channel security camera system with Hybrid+ technology that supports analog, HD-TVI, and IP cameras.
Hybrid+ is an advanced technology for security DVRs that supports HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD, CVBS and IP cameras. This hybrid+ security DVR comes with an IP camera finder tool that allows you to find, configure, and connect to a compatible IP camera to add to the configuration.
This DVR supports H.265+, H.265, H.264+ and H.264 video codecs that help reduce file size, maximize recording time, and save hard drive space.
As well as delivering HD resolution video, HD-TVI technology can send zero latency HD video over RG59 coax or any standard analog CCTV cabling—up to 1600 feet.
The DVR features a powerful, intuitive user interface with a host of smart features, including:
- Intelligent recording – Define continuous, motion detection, or scheduled recording per camera
- Smart tags – Create tags (e.g. “shoplifting”) to mark certain events for efficient searching
- Smart search – Define and search for motion within specified area
- Real-time alarms – For motion detection, video tampering detection and video loss
This DVR will accept any analog, HD-TVI, AHD, HD-CVI, CVBS cameras up to 5 MP and Alibi/ONVIF IP cameras up to 6MP resolution. You can also combine camera technologies to meet your surveillance needs. For example:
- 4x analog cameras
- 4x HD-TVI cameras
- 2x analog cameras, 2x HD-TVI camera and 2x compatible IP camera up to 6 MP
- 4x HD-TVI cameras and 2x compatible IP camera up to 6 MP
Compatible IP camera will appear on the web browser, CMS, and smart phone app.
The Alibi 5.0 Megapixel HD-TVI 135′ IR mini turret dome security camera may be small, but it still packs a punch with its 5.0 MP High-Performance CMOS and an active imaging pixel array of 2560 (H) x 1944 (V) that produce HD-quality video.
The camera’s 2.8 mm wide angle lens covers a wide area with an 91° FOV (Field of View). You can also keep your existing cables and upgrade your cameras with minimal effort with HD-TVI’s zero latency HD video and long-distance transmission over twisted-pair and coax cable or similar.
When it comes to night time surveillance, or any low-light applications, you can rely on the camera’s cutting-edge Full Frame Illumination technology to reduce overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image, increase illuminant efficiency up to 30%, produce LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size, and capture images up to 135′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges. It also has True Day/Night feature that allows it to capture better images both day and night.
Up the Coax (UTC) technology enables you to control the camera’s onscreen display (OSD) from your web browser, digital video recorder interface such as the Alibi Central Management System or smart phone app.
With an IP67 weather-rated enclosure, the camera has an operating rating of -40° to 140°F and is protected from other outdoor elements such as dust and sand, which makes it an ideal outdoor solution.
- (1) 4-channel HD-TVI Hybrid+ DVR
- (4) 5.0 megapixel HD-TVI 135′ IR outdoor turret security cameras
- (1) 1TB hard drive
- (4) Power supplies
- (4) 60′ integrated video/power cables
- (1) HDMI cable
- (1) USB mouse
- (1) Quick start guide
- (1) Warning decal
- (1) Instruction manual
Protection and Warranty:
This purchase is protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.