Alibi Witness 4-Camera 5.0 Megapixel 65' IR HD-TVI Hybrid+ Outdoor Security Camera System with 4-Channel DVR
- 5.0 MP high definition cameras
- 2560 ? 1944 HD-TVI resolution
- 2.8 mm lens offers 85.5 Degree field of view
- DVR supports HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD and CVBS cameras
- True Day/Night
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Enjoy maximum flexibility with this 4-camera, 4-channel security camera system with Hybrid+ technology that supports analog, HD-TVI, and IP cameras.
Hybrid+ is an advanced technology for security DVRs that supports HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD, CVBS and IP cameras. This hybrid+ security DVR comes with an IP camera finder tool that allows you to find, configure, and connect to a compatible IP camera to add to the configuration.
This DVR supports H.265+, H.265, H.264+ and H.264 video codecs that help reduce file size, maximize recording time, and save hard drive space.
As well as delivering HD resolution video, HD-TVI technology can send zero latency HD video over RG59 coax or any standard analog CCTV cabling—up to 1600 feet.
The DVR features a powerful, intuitive user interface with a host of smart features, including:
- Intelligent recording – Define continuous, motion detection, or scheduled recording per camera
- Smart tags – Create tags (e.g. “shoplifting”) to mark certain events for efficient searching
- Smart search – Define and search for motion within specified area
- Real-time alarms – For motion detection, video tampering detection and video loss
This DVR will accept any analog, HD-TVI, AHD, HD-CVI, CVBS cameras up to 5 MP and Alibi/ONVIF IP cameras up to 6MP resolution. You can also combine camera technologies to meet your surveillance needs. For example:
- 4x analog cameras
- 4x HD-TVI cameras
- 2x analog cameras, 2x HD-TVI camera and 2x compatible IP camera up to 6 MP
- 4x HD-TVI cameras and 2x compatible IP camera up to 6 MP
Compatible IP camera will appear on the web browser, CMS, and smart phone app.
To capture clear and vivid high-definition video, look no further than this Alibi 5.0 Megapixel HD-TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS 65′ IR bullet security camera. Thanks to its 5.0 MP High-Performance CMOS, with an active imaging pixel array of 2560 (H) x 1944 (V), it produces up to 5.0 MP HD-quality video.
With cutting-edge Full Frame Illumination technology, this camera is able to reduce overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image, increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%, produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size, and captures images up to 65′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges. Together with the True Day/Night feature, this camera is an ideal solution for 24/7 surveillance.
A 2.8 mm wide angle lens provides an 85.5° FOV (Field of View) and enables the camera to cover a large area. Up the Coax (UTC) technology enables you to control the camera’s onscreen display (OSD) from your web browser, digital video recorder interface such as the Alibi Central Management System or smart phone app.
Take advantage of HD-TVI’s zero latency HD video and long-distance transmission over twisted-pair and coax cable or similar. This means you can keep your existing cables and upgrade your cameras with minimal effort.
The camera has a temperature rating of -40° to 140°F, and for protection from other outdoor elements such as dust and sand, the camera housing is IP67 weather-rated.
- (1) 4-channel HD-TVI Hybrid+ DVR
- (4) 5.0 megapixel HD-TVI 65′ IR outdoor bullet security cameras
- (1) 1TB hard drive
- (4) Power supplies
- (4) 60′ integrated video/power cables
- (1) HDMI cable
- (1) USB mouse
- (1) Quick start guide
- (1) Warning decal
- (1) Instruction manual
Protection and Warranty:
This purchase is protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.