Alibi Vigilant Flex 5MP Starlight HD-TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS Varifocal Turret Security
- 5MP high definition
- Video Output: AHD/TVI: [email protected], [email protected], 4M/[email protected]; CVI: [email protected], 4M/[email protected]
- 2592 x 1944
- 1/2.8" SONY Starvis Back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- 2.7-13.5mm Motor Zoom & Auto Focus Lens
- 100 feet IR range
- DWDR (Digital Wide Dynamic Range)
- DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- Meets NDAA Compliance
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
As part of the ALIBI Vigilant Flex Series, this 5MP Starlight Varifocal Turret Security Camera delivers crisp video day or night, providing HD-TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS output for universal compatibility. Connect to other DVRs and hybrid recorders on your network with one easy solution.
Protecting your home or business has never been easier – or more convenient. The 5MP HD-TVI turret security camera offers an impressive 100 feet IR – perfect for after-hours surveillance or anywhere you need to capture bright footage in dark conditions to protect your business. Whether it’s 12pm or 12am, this versatile indoor/outdoor camera provides clear, crisp surveillance.
A 2.7-13.5 mm Motor Zoom & Auto Focus Lens and Up the Coax (UTC) technology enables you to control the camera’s onscreen display (OSD) from your web browser and the Alibi CMS or smartphone app.
Multi-Megapixel Resolution Video – 5MP resolution allows you to capture a high level of clarity and detail for most applications
3D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) effectively filters noise to produce a more crisp, clear video stream.
IP66 weatherproof housing –this camera can handle long-term durability even among extreme weather conditions such as rain, snow, and ice.
Key Features and Capabilities
Multi-megapixel resolution – Get more detail from your video camera. This camera captures high-resolution video footage that delivers crisp, precise detail and clarity for your video security needs.
Full Frame Illumination with Smart IR Smart full-frame illumination technology offers several advantages over standard IR for flawless night vision, including:
- Clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%
- Produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size
- Captures images up to 100 feet in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime picture and reduces bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
Innovative Day/Night Scene Detection – includes a hardware sensor for smart software imaging that detects surveillance scene illumination. Designed to be water and dust-proof, this allows you to avoid unexpected costs of hardware failure.
Intuitive interface – everything you need to manage your system at your fingertips. With an intuitive interface and access to the free Alibi CMS and mobile app, system management has never been simpler.
- (1) Alibi Vigilant Flex Series 5MP Starlight turret security camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase. The warranty covers all camera and recorder hardware and components and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
|Camera Resolution (px)||2592 x 1944|
|Lux (B/W)||0.0 (IR ON)|
|IR Array Range (ft)||100|
|Day/Night Function||True D/N w/Mechanical cut filter|
|Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)||Yes|
|Imager Size (in)||1/2.8|
|Imager Type||Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Operating Temperature (F)||14°F - 140°F|
|Dimensions||4.68" x 3.85"|
|Focal Length (mm)||2.7-13.5|
|Lens Type||Motorized Varifocal|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Power (w)||DC12V±10%, 750mA|