Alibi Vigilant Flex Series 5MP Starlight 4-in-1 HD-TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS Fixed Bullet Security Camera
- 5MP Resolution Bullet Camera
- 4-in-1 Video Output: HD-TVI/AHD/TVI/CVI: 5M@20fps
- NDAA compliant
- 2.8mm fixed lens
- Starlight chipset (.01 lux) for color in low light
- 100 feet IR range
- DWDR (Digital Wide Dynamic Range)
- DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- IP67 rating for durability in extreme temperature conditions
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
As part of the Alibi Vigilant Flex Series, this 5MP 4-in-1 Fixed Bullet Security Camera delivers crisp video day or night, providing HD-TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS output for maximum compatibility.
This product has been specifically designed and manufactured to comply with the latest technical requirements specified under NDAA regulations. Click here to learn more.
Up the Coax (UTC) technology grants you control over the camera’s onscreen display (OSD) from your web browser and the Alibi CMS or smartphone app.
Multi-Megapixel Resolution Video – 2MP resolution allows you to capture a high level of clarity and detail for most applications
3D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) effectively filters noise to produce a crisper, clear video stream.
IP67 weatherproof housing –this camera can handle long-term durability even among extreme weather conditions such as rain, snow, and ice.
KEY FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES:
Multi-megapixel resolution – Get more detail from your video camera. This camera captures high-resolution video footage that delivers crisp, precise detail and clarity for your video security needs.
Full Frame Illumination with Smart IR Smart full-frame illumination technology offers several advantages over standard IR for flawless night vision, including:
- Clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%
- Produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size
- Captures images up to 100 feet in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime picture and reduces bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
Innovative Day/Night Scene Detection – includes a hardware sensor for smart software imaging that detects surveillance scene illumination. Designed to be water and dust-proof, this allows you to avoid unexpected costs of hardware failure.
Intuitive interface – everything you need to manage your system at your fingertips. With an intuitive interface and access to the free Alibi CMS and mobile app, system management has never been simpler.
- (1) Alibi Vigilant Flex Series 5MP fixed bullet security camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase. The warranty covers all camera and recorder hardware and components and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
|Lux (B/W)||0.0 (IR ON)|
|IR Array Range (ft)||100|
|Day/Night Function||True D/N w/Mechanical cut filter|
|Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)||Yes|
|Imager Size (in)||1/2.7|
|Operating Temperature (F)||-22°F - 122°F|
|Operating Humidity||10% ~ 90%|
|Tilt Angle||0° ~ 80°|
|Dimensions||6.59" x 2.93" x 2.93"|
|Focal Length (mm)||2.8|
|Relative Aperture (F-stop)||F1.2|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Power (w)||DC12V±10%, IR OFF : < 1W; IR ON : < 4W|