Alibi Vigilant Flex Series 8MP Starlight HD-TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS Turret Security Camera
- 8MP high definition
- Video Output: AHD: [email protected], [email protected]; CVI: [email protected], TVI: [email protected], [email protected]
- 1/2.8" SONY Starvis Back‐illuminated sensor
- 3.6mm lens
- Built-in mic
- 65 feet Smart IR Distance
- DWDR (Digital Wide Dynamic Range)
- DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- Meets NDAA Compliance
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
As part of the ALIBI Vigilant Flex Series, this 8MP 4-in-1 Fixed Turret Security Camera delivers crisp video day or night, providing HD-TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS output for compatibility and Starlight technology for clear surveillance day or night. Connect to any DVR or hybrid recorder on your network with one easy solution.
This turret camera features a Starlight chipset to capture color video in extreme low light conditions. Protecting your home or business has never been easier – or more convenient. The 8MP HD-TVI turret security camera offers an impressive 65 feet IR – perfect for after-hours surveillance or anywhere you need to capture bright footage in dark conditions to protect your business. Whether it’s 12pm or 12am, this versatile indoor/outdoor camera provides clear, crisp surveillance.
A 3.6mm wide-angle lens and Up the Coax (UTC) technology enables you to control the camera’s onscreen display (OSD) from your web browser and the Alibi CMS or smartphone app.
Multi-Megapixel Resolution Video – 8MP resolution allows you to capture a high level of clarity and detail for most applications
3D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) effectively filters noise to produce a more crisp, clear video stream.
IP66 weatherproof housing –this camera can handle long-term durability even among extreme weather conditions such as rain, snow, and ice.
Key Features and Capabilities
Multi-megapixel resolution – Get more detail from your video camera. This camera captures high-resolution video footage that delivers crisp, precise detail and clarity for your video security needs.
Starlight Chipset – Featuring a Starvis Back‐illuminated sensor, the Starlight chipset can capture excellent color images in an extremely dark environment.
Full Frame Illumination with Smart IR Smart full-frame illumination technology offers several advantages over standard IR for flawless night vision, including:
- Clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%
- Produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size
- Captures images up to 65′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime picture and reduces bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
Innovative Day/Night Scene Detection – includes a hardware sensor for smart software imaging that detects surveillance scene illumination. Designed to be water and dust-proof, this allows you to avoid unexpected costs of hardware failure.
Intuitive interface – everything you need to manage your system at your fingertips. With an intuitive interface and access to the free Alibi CMS and mobile app, system management has never been simpler.
- (1) Alibi Vigilant Flex Series 8MP Starlight turret security camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase. The warranty covers all camera and recorder hardware and components and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
|Camera Resolution (px)||3840 x 2160|
|Built in Mic||Yes|
|Lux (B/W)||0.0 (IR ON)|
|IR Array Range (ft)||65|
|Day/Night Function||True D/N w/Mechanical cut filter|
|Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)||Yes|
|Imager Size (in)||1/2.8|
|Imager Type||Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Operating Temperature (F)||14°F - 140°F|
|Dimensions||3.66" x 2.91"|
|Focal Length (mm)||2.8|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Power (w)||DC12V±10%, 550mA|