infinias, Intelli-M Access Server
- Dual 1Gb/s NIC cards - one for corporate network,one for security network/VLAN to easily use the server as a router to isolate the infinias door controllers from the rest of your network
- Pre-installed special utilities, designed to support automatic backup and database management capabilities
- Pre-installed and pre-configured Intelli-M Access Software
- Benchmarked up to 300 doors (Capacity may vary based upon the complexity of your installation requirements)
- Pre-loaded with Windows 7 embedded OS
- Intel i5 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Four USB 3.0 ports
- Rack-mountable (rack rails sold separately)
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
For your convenience, infinias offers a complete line of purpose-built servers to support any access control application. All servers come with Microsoft Windows and Intelli-M Access Software pre-installed and preconfigured. All servers come with an Intelli-M Access Essentials unlimited door license. They’re ready to go – straight out of the box!
The robust server is bench marked to support up to 300 doors* and comes pre-loaded with infinias Intelli-M Access 4.0 access management software with unlimited door license, along with Windows 7 embedded OS.
The pre-configured server features an Intel i5 processor along with 4GB of RAM, and is ready-to-go from the moment you open the box.
The 300-door server features automatic discovery for infinias door controllers, so when you log into the Intelli-M Access management software, the door controllers will have already have been discovered on the network and are ready for you to configure.
The server features dual 1GB NIC cards—one for corporate network, one for security network/VLAN—so you can use the server as a router to isolate the infinias door controllers from the rest of your network.
To ensure that your critical data is never lost, data is automatically backed-up onto a flash-based solid-state drive, so that if the hard drive fails, your data is available on a separate, resilient storage device. The internal flash memory drive is pre-configured to back up data five times per week and keep 10 of the most recent copies available.
The server comes with a 3-year warranty, 30-day money-back guarantee and free US-based technical support.
- (1) infinias Intelli-M Access 300-door server
- (1) Pre-loaded with infinias Intelli-M Access 4.0 software with unlimited door license
- (1) Power supply
- (1) Recover media flash drive
- (1) Quick start guide
- (1) Installation guide
Note: This server is rack-mountable. Rack rails are sold separately.
*Door capacity may vary based upon the complexity of your installation requirements.
|Inputs||6 USB ports total; 4 of which are USB 3.0|
|Operating Temperature (F)||50° ~ 95°|
|Certification||UL, FCC, CE|
|Dimensions||19" H x 3.5" W x 15.4" D|
|Hard Drive Type||SATA|
|Hard Drive Included||Yes|
|Storage Capacity (TB)||2|
|OS (Server)||Windows 7|
|doors||Up to 300|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Access Quickstart Guide||1386 KB|
|Intelli-M Access V4.0 Software Manual||6097 KB|
|Access System Aids||9115 KB||ZIP|
|Quickstart Guide||406 KB|
|Supervisor Plus Quickstart Guide||604 KB|
|Supervisor Plus Software Manual||10234 KB|
|Supervisor Plus System How To||5593 KB||ZIP|
|Data Sheet||387 KB|