Alibi Cloud 4MP Starlight 30' IR Vandalproof WDR Wedge Dome IP Security Camera
- Produces up to 4.0 megapixel resolution @ 30 fps
- Smart IR reduces over-exposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Integrated IR LEDs enable the camera to see up to 30" in the dark
- Starlight Low Light 0.008 Lux
- True WDR and 3D-DNR enhance image quality in variable and low-light conditions
- Wide angle lens with 109 Degree field of view covers large areas
- True 3-axis gimbal provides flexible mounting (wall or ceiling) and camera positioning
- IP66 weather-rated enclosure provides all-weather protection
- IK08 impact resistance for protection against physical impact
- ONVIF Profile S compliant and ONVIF Profile G approved
- PoE (802.3af)
- Two-way audio and built-in Microphone
- Micro SD card slot supports up to 128GB micro SD cards (Memory card sold separately)
- Free Alibi Witness iOS/Android mobile app
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Monitor and protect your home or business with the Alibi 4.0 Megapixel 30' IR Vandalproof WDR Outdoor Wedge Dome IP Security Camera.
This cloud-enabled network IP camera features a 2.8 mm fixed lens with 109° field of view, along with a 1/2.5″ CMOS progressive-scan image sensor that delivers up to 4.0 megapixel resolution at 30 frames per second (fps).
The 4.0 megapixel IP security camera features integrated IR LEDs that enable the camera to see up to 30′ in the dark. The camera features Smart IR, an Advanced Infrared Technology, which reduces over-exposure of the IR LED at the center of the image without washing out the subject at close range.
The megapixel IP camera is equipped with true day/night (ICR) which captures sharp, detailed color images during the day and black and white images in low light. 120db true wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D digital noise reduction (3D-DNR) produce exceptional image quality with less noise in variable and low light conditions.
The IP dome camera features a true 3-axis gimbal that simplifies installation, and provides flexible mounting and camera positioning. The tri-axis gimbal enables you to mount the dome camera virtually anywhere (wall or ceiling), and position it at any angle to achieve the desired field-of-view.
The camera’s IP66 weather-rated enclosure provides protection from particles such as dust and sand, as well as harsh weather conditions, including rain and snow. The vandal-resistant camera’s enclosure is also IK08 impact resistant, which provides protection against physical impact.
The megapixel IP dome camera supports up to 128GB micro SD cards (sold separately). The camera can be powered via 802.3af PoE or 12 Vdc power supply, and is ONVIF Profile S compliant for greater device compatibility and ONVIF Profile G approved.
This camera also features an event log, and event notification, along with email notification.
The free Alibi Witness mobile app enables you to view your live and recorded video remotely—from anywhere, from your Android or iOS mobile device.
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty.
What is an Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty?
Our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
What's Covered by the Warranty?
- DVRS: physical recorders, components, fans, and pre-installed hard drives
- Cameras: imagers, components, built-in IR illuminators, and housings
- PTZ Cameras: imagers, components, pan/tilt motors, and housings
- All Technologies: analog, HD-TVI, and IP
Learn more about the Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty
Alibi Cloud VS is a cost effective video surveillance solution that allows you to stream and retain video surveillance footage in an ultra-secure cloud environment. Powered by Eagle Eye Networks, a global leader in cloud video surveillance, Alibi Cloud VS is engineered to deliver cutting edge reliability, scalability, and cyber-security.
Visit the Alibi Cloud VS Desktop Client download page for both Windows and Mac version installations.
Alibi Cloud VS mobile app is available for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Visit the Alibi Cloud Mobile App Information page for both Android and iOS version downloads.
- (1) Cloud-enabled 4.0 megapixel 30′ IR vandal-resistant outdoor wedge dome IP security camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Set of mounting hardware
- (1) Quickstart guide
Note: Micro SD card sold separately.
Note: This product is supported by the following browsers: Safari, Firefox, and Explorer.
Key Features and Capabilities:
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality, providing the level of detail needed for facial recognition and license plate identification.
H.265+ Compression – Improves image quality and reduces bandwidth requirements. H.265+ format provides superior improvements in image quality and bandwidth. It also allows for faster, more fluid remote viewing, along with the ability to view more channels remotely.
With H.265+ compression, you can store more information using fewer hard drives, which allows you to do more with less, and dramatically reduce file sizes with this latest video compression format.
Full Frame Illumination Smart IR array – See clear, sharp images up in the dark. Full frame illumination technology on this camera delivers a wider illumination spread and offers several advantages over standard IR, including:
- Produces clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime image, along with reducing bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
- Delivers 30% greater energy efficiency
Starlight Low Light Technology – Improve night-time performance. Starlight sensors are specifically designed for surveillance in low light environments. Not only does this technology enhance clarity, it also offers color images for low-light applications.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) – Gain better images in diverse lighting conditions. This feature enables the camera to take multiple images while capturing video at different exposure levels. It combines the images for the best balance, and compensates for lights and darks for perfectly exposed images in both bright and shadowed areas of a diversely lit scene. True WDR also reduces video noise.
3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR) – Get exceptional video image quality with less noise. 3D-DNR incorporates frame-to-frame noise reduction with spatial noise reduction to produce clear video images with less noise, in low light conditions.
True Day/Night (ICR) – Enjoy around-the-clock surveillance. Our day/night cameras with true day/night (ICR) deliver a sharp image in low light and nighttime conditions. An IR cut filter blocks out infrared light to produce true-to-life color images during the daytime.
Advanced Video Analytics – Get more from the camera using Video Content Analytics (VCA).
- Line Crossing Detection Cross: one pre-defined virtual line supported
- Intrusion Detection: Enter and loiter in a pre-defined virtual region, up to 1 supported
- Object Removal Detection: Objects removed from the pre-defined region
- Unattended Baggage Detection: Objects left over in the pre-defined region such as the baggage and dangerous materials
- Face Detection: Human face appears in the image can be detected and trigger linkage method
Free Alibi Witness iOS/Android App – View your video remotely from anywhere. Enjoy convenient remote access from your iOS or Android device with a FREE app.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) – Receive power and data through a single cable. PoE allows IP (internet protocol) devices to receive power and data over existing LAN (local area network) cabling. This eliminates the need to install a separate power cable, simplifies installation, and lowers cabling costs.
ONVIF Compliance – Enjoy greater compatibility with more devices. ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) defines a common protocol for the exchange of information between different network video devices from different manufacturers, to allow greater interoperability in multi-vendor network video systems.
|Camera Resolution (px)||2688 Ã— 1520 @ 30fps|
|IR Wavelength (nm)||850|
|Pan Angle||-30Â° ~ 30Â°|
|Operating Humidity||0% ~ 95% (non-condensing)|
|SD Card Included||No|
|Dimensions||4.33" x 2.22"|
|Focal Length (mm)||2.8|
|Bit Rate||32 Kbps - 16 Mbps|
|Brand||Alibi Cloud VS|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||187 KB|
|Alibi Product Matrix & Accessory Guide||N/A||Resource Page|
|Alibi Power Tools||N/A||Resource Page|
|IP Camera Network Setup Guide||N/A||Resource Page|
|Mac Web Components||N/A||Resource Page|
|Windows Codec Pack||N/A||Resource Page|
|ACMS Software Install||N/A||Resource Page|
|Alibi Witness App Overview||N/A||Resource Page|
|Quick Start Guide||1622 KB|
|Full List of Available Firmware and Manuals||N/A||Resource Page|