Alibi Vigilant Flex Series 4.0 MP 98' IR Wi-Fi Bullet Camera
- WiFi-enabled connectivity
- Powered by the MStar chipset that meets federal government compliance requirements
- 4.0 MP progressive scan CMOS
- 4.0 mm fixed lens with 86.5 Degree FOV
- Smart full-frame IR Up to 98 feet
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range (D-WDR)
- SD card & ANR
- Ultra H.265 Compression technology
- ONVIF Conformance (Profile S, Profile G, Profile T)
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The Alibi Vigilant Flex Series, 4.0 MP WiFi Bullet Network Camera is a versatile camera solution that produces great video - day or night.
Includes MStar chipset which meets federal government compliance requirements.
Built-in WiFi connectivity allows gives you maximum flexibility to install this camera in remote locations where cabling could be challenging.
Onboard SD Storage slot gives you the ability to add up to 256GB of additional storage in the camera.
3D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) effectively filters noise to produce a more crisp, clear video stream.
Smart Analytics Include:
- Human Body Detection
- Intrusion Detection
- Motion Detection
- Tampering Alarm
IP67 weatherproof housing this bullet camera has a wide temperature range of -22° to 140°F – delivering long-term durability even among extreme weather conditions such as rain, snow, and ice.
Smart Full-Frame Illumination IR technology produces better nighttime images:
- Reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%
- Produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size
- Captures images up to 98′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges
Key Features and Capabilities
Megapixel resolution – cover more area and see more detail. This mini bullet is a high-performing 4MP camera, providing the level of detail needed for facial recognition and motion detection.
Smart Full-Frame IR Technology – See clear, sharp images in the dark. Smart IR technology offers several advantages over standard IR for flawless night vision, including:
- Clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime picture, and reduces bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
Install almost anywhere, for diverse surveillance needs. This camera’s modern WiFi bullet features allow for easy installation in common interior locations like doorways, elevators, and small office spaces. From bright lights to low-lights (even the middle of the night), the Vigilant Flex WiFi bullet camera is everywhere you need it to be with bright, crystal clear surveillance.
Ultra H.265 Compression – reduce bandwidth and storage requirements. With Ultra H.265 compression technology, you can store more information using less hard drive space. Ultra H.265 also helps you reduce bandwidth requirements for high-resolution video and makes the remote viewing less demanding on the recorder.
Intuitive Interface – everything you need to manage your system at your fingertips. With an intuitive interface, and access to the free Vigilant Mobile App and Vigilant CMS, managing your system has never been simpler.
QR Code – scan your QR code, and quickly and easily add your WiFi camera to the mobile app.
- (1) Alibi Vigilant Flex Series 4MP WiFi bullet security camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase. The warranty covers all camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
|Camera Resolution (px)||2560 × 1440 @ 30fps|
|Lux (B/W)||0.0 (IR ON)|
|IR Wavelength (nm)||850|
|IR Array Range (ft)||100|
|Day/Night Function||ICR (Auto/Day/Night)|
|Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)||2D + 3D DNR|
|Electronic Shutter||1 ~ 1/100,000 sec|
|Imager Size (in)||1/2.7|
|Operating Temperature (F)||-22° ~ 140°|
|Operating Humidity||0% ~ 95% (non-condensing)|
|Construction||Plastic and Metal Alloy|
|Certification||CE, UL, FCC part 15|
|Dimensions||6.5" × 2.5" × 2.5"|
|Focal Length (mm)||4.0|
|Relative Aperture (F-stop)||F2.0|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100 BASE-TX|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Power (w)||12 Vdc ±25%, PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Max: 4 W|
|Privacy Video Block||Yes|
|Storage Capacity (GB)||Up to 256 (micro SD card not included)|
|Bit Rate||128 Kbps ~ 16 Mbps|
|Compression Type||H.265, H.264, MJPEG|
|Frame Rate (fps)||Up to 30 fps @ 1080p|
|Mobile App||iOS & Android|
|Frequency (GHz)||2.412 ~ 2.4835|