Alibi Vigilant Flex Series 4MP Starlight Varifocal IP Turret Camera
- 4MP IP turret camera
- 102.79 degrees - 30.86 degrees Field of View
- 131 feet Smart IR Distance
- NDAA compliant
- 2.8 – 12mm automatic focusing and motorized zoom lens
- Detects up to 100 feet at 2.8mm
- Detects up to 500 feet at 12mm
- Starlight chipset (.003 lux) for color in low light
- Built-in mic
- MicroSD card slot – up to 256GB
- 120dB True WDR
- 3-axis gimbal for mounting flexibility
- IP67 temperature rating
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The Alibi Vigilant Flex Series security camera delivers crisp video day or night and has been specifically designed and manufactured to comply with the latest technical requirements specified under NDAA regulations. Click here to learn more.
Multi-megapixel resolution – get more detail from your video camera. This camera captures multi-megapixel resolution video footage that delivers crisp, clear detail and clarity for your video security needs.
Capture Color Video at Night – Starlight chipset features an extremely low lux rating and uses ambient light sources to capture color videos in extreme low light conditions
Superior Outdoor Performance – With an IP67 weather-rated metal enclosure, this turret camera has a wide temperature range of -22 degrees to 140 degrees Fahreneheit – offering long-term durability even among extreme weather conditions such as rain, snow, and ice.
3D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) effectively filters noise to produce a more crisp, clear video stream.
IP67 weatherproof housing this turret camera delivers long-term durability even among extreme weather conditions such as rain, snow, and ice.
Full Frame Illumination with Smart IR -Smart full-frame illumination technology offers several advantages over standard IR for flawless night vision, including:
- Clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime picture, and reduces bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
Innovative Day/Night Scene Detection – includes a hardware sensor for smart software imaging that detects surveillance scene illumination. Designed to be water and dust-proof, this allows you to avoid unexpected costs of hardware failure.
HTML5 Plugin Free – use on almost any Browser for support:
- Plug-in required live view: IE9+, Chrome 41 and below, Firefox 52 and below
- Plug-in free live view: Chrome 57.0+, Firefox 58.0+, Edge 16+, Safari 11+
Ultra H.265 Compression – reduce bandwidth and storage requirements. With Ultra H.265 compression technology, you can store more information using less hard drive space. Ultra H.265 also helps you minimize bandwidth requirements for high-resolution video and makes the remote viewing less demanding on the recorder.
Intuitive interface – everything you need to manage your system at your fingertips. With an intuitive interface, along with access to the free Vigilant Mobile App and Viligant CMS, system management has never been simpler.
- (1) 4MP Motorized Varifocal IP security camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase. The warranty covers all camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
|Built in Mic||Yes|
|Lux (B/W)||0.0 (IR ON)|
|IR Wavelength (nm)||850|
|IR Array Range (ft)||130|
|Day/Night Function||ICR (Auto/Day/Night)|
|Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)||2D + 3D DNR|
|Electronic Shutter||1 ~ 1/100,000 sec|
|Imager Size (in)||1/3|
|Imager Type||Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Pan Angle||0° ~ 360°|
|Operating Temperature (F)||-22° ~ 140°|
|Operating Humidity||0% ~ 95% (non-condensing)|
|Rotate Angle||0° ~ 360°|
|Tilt Angle||0° ~ 75°|
|Certification||CE, EN, UL, FCC part 15|
|Dimensions||Ø5.1" x 4.3"|
|Focal Length (mm)||2.8~12|
|Relative Aperture (F-stop)||F1.6|
|Lens Type||Motorized Varifocal|
|FOV (degrees)||102° ~ 31°|
|Focus||Auto / Motorized|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100 BASE-TX|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Power (w)||12 Vdc ±25%, PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Max: 8 W|
|Privacy Video Block||Yes|
|Storage Capacity (GB)||Up to 256 (micro SD card not included)|
|Bit Rate||128 Kbps ~ 16 Mbps|
|Compression Type||H.265, H.264, MJPEG|
|Mobile App||iOS & Android|
|Behavior Analytics||Motion Detection, Tampering Alarm, Intrusion Detection, Audio Detection, Line Crossing|