Alibi Vigilant Performance 5MP Starlight 98 Feet IR IP Turret Camera
- 5MP resolution, 2880 x 1620 @ 25fps
- 2.8mm @ F1.6
- Smart IR up to 98 feet nighttime viewing
- Starlight technology - Color: 0.003Lux, 0 Lux with IR
- Built-in mic
- MicroSD, up to 256GB
- ANR, NAS(NFS) Network Storage
- ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G, Profile T), API
- Up to 120dB WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- IP67 protection rating
- Meets NDAA federal government compliance requirements
- One-click Cloud firmware updating
- Smart Analytics include:
- Cross Line
- Enter Area
- Leave Area
- Audio Detection
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The Alibi Vigilant Performance Series, 5MP 98 feet IR Fixed Turret Camera delivers crisp video day or night. It also offers flexible storage solutions, with a built-in micro SD slot – enabling local storage up to 256GB and includes a built-in mic for powerful audio surveillance.
3D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) effectively filters noise to produce a crisper, clear video stream.
IP67 weatherproof housing - this turret camera delivers long-term durability even among extreme weather conditions such as rain, snow, and ice and has a wide temperature range of -22 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Key Features and Capabilities
Multi-megapixel resolution – Get more detail from your video camera. This camera captures multi-megapixel high-resolution video footage that delivers crisp, precise detail and clarity for your video security needs.
SmartSense technology – utilizes AI deep learning developed data algorithms to identify human and vehicular targets with extreme accuracy and reduce false alarms.
Starlight 2.0 Chipset Technology – featuring an HD progressive scan CMOS sensor, capturing clear and vivid color images day or night – even in extremely dark environments.
True Day/Night feature – allowing you to capture better images in any lighting conditions.
Full Frame Illumination with Smart IR Smart full-frame illumination technology offers several advantages over standard IR for flawless night vision, including:
- Clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%
- Produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size
- Captures images up to 98 feet in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime picture and reduces bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
Innovative Day/Night Scene Detection – includes a hardware sensor for smart software imaging that detects surveillance scene illumination. Designed to be water and dust-proof, this allows you to avoid unexpected costs of hardware failure.
HTML5 Plugin Free – use on almost any Browser for support:
- Plug-in required live view: IE9+, Chrome 41 and below, Firefox 52 and below
- Plug-in free live view: Chrome 57.0+, Firefox 58.0+, Edge 16+, Safari 11+
Ultra H.265 Compression – reduce bandwidth and storage requirements. With Ultra H.265 compression technology, you can store more information using less hard drive space. Ultra H.265 also helps you minimize bandwidth requirements for high-resolution video and makes the remote viewing less demanding on the recorder.
Intuitive interface – everything you need to manage your system at your fingertips. With an intuitive interface and access to the free Vigilant Mobile App and Vigilant CMS, system management has never been simpler.
- (1) Alibi Vigilant Performance Series 5MP IP turret security camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase. The warranty covers all camera and recorder hardware and components and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
|Camera Resolution (px)||2880 x 1620 @ 25fps|
|Built in Mic||Yes|
|Lux (B/W)||0.0 (IR ON)|
|IR Wavelength (nm)||850|
|IR Array Range (ft)||98|
|Day/Night Function||ICR (Auto/Day/Night)|
|Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)||2D + 3D DNR|
|Electronic Shutter||1 ~ 1/100,000 sec|
|Imager Size (in)||1/2.7|
|Pan Angle||0° ~ 360°|
|Operating Temperature (F)||-22° ~ 140°|
|Operating Humidity||0% ~ 95% (non-condensing)|
|Rotate Angle||0° ~ 360°|
|Tilt Angle||0° ~ 90°|
|Construction||Plastic and Metal Alloy|
|Certification||CE, UL, FCC part 15|
|Dimensions||Ø4.6" x 3.8"|
|Focal Length (mm)||2.8|
|Relative Aperture (F-stop)||F1.6|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100 BASE-TX|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Power (w)||12 Vdc ±25%, PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Max: 4 W|
|Privacy Video Block||Yes|
|Storage Capacity (GB)||Up to 256 (micro SD card not included)|
|Bit Rate||128 Kbps ~ 16 Mbps|
|Compression Type||H.265, H.264, MJPEG|
|Mobile App||iOS & Android|