Pelican 1200-000-110 Crushproof Black Case with Foam Insert
- Ultra High Impact Polycarbonate Shell
- Open Cell Core with Solid Wall Design
- Double-Throw Latches
- Polymer O-Ring Waterproof Seal
- Large Fold Down Handle
- Two Padlockable Hasps
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Chemical-resistant, Corrosion-resistant, Airtight, Watertight, Dustproof, Crushproof
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Protect your equipment on-the-go with the rugged and portable Pelican 1200 Crushproof Black Case with Foam Insert.
This Pelican case features a high-impact, crushproof Polycarbonate shell with a solid wall design and foam core that is incredibly strong and lightweight. The large, comfortable fold-down handle provides easy portability.
The case features a Polymer O-ring waterproof seal that provides protection from water, dust, and air. The case is also chemical and corrosion-resistant. An automatic pressurization equalization valve equalizes pressure due to atmospheric changes.
The Pelican case also features a pre-scored Pick ‘N’ Pluck foam insert that is customizable to fit your equipment. The three-piece foam set includes: one base pad layer, one cubed polyethylene foam layer, and one convoluted top lid foam layer.
The Pelican 1200 also features stainless steel hardware, double-throw latches, and padlock-able clasps for added durability and security.
- (1) Pelican 1200 black case
- (1) Pick ‘N’ Pluck 3-piece foam insert
- (1) Polymer O-ring
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40° ~ 210°|
|Certification||DEF STAN 81-41/STANAG 4280|
|Dimensions||10.62" x 9.68" x 4.87" (exterior) 9.25" x 7.12" x 4.12" (interior)|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||186 KB|