Pelican 1400 Crushproof Black Case with Foam Insert
- High-impact polycarbonate shell resists impact and is crushproof
- Features an open cell core with a solid wall design that is strong and lightweight
- Foam core insert protects your equipment
- Polymer O-ring provides a waterproof seal
- IP67 weather-rated case provides protection from dust, air, and water
- Chemical and corrosion-resistant
- Automatic pressurization equalization valve equalizes pressure inside of the case
- Features: stainless steel hardware, double-throw latches, and padlock-able clasps
- Large, comfortable fold-down handle provides easy portability
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Protect your equipment on-the-go with the rugged and portable Pelican 1400 Crushproof Black Case with Foam Insert.
This Pelican case features a high-impact, crushproof Polycarbonate shell with a solid wall design and foam core that is incredibly strong and lightweight. The large, comfortable fold-down handle provides easy portability.
The case features a Polymer O-ring waterproof seal that provides protection from water, dust, and air. The case is also chemical and corrosion-resistant. An automatic pressurization equalization valve equalizes pressure due to atmospheric changes.
The Pelican case also features Pick ‘N’ Pluck three-piece foam insert set that includes one base pad layer, one cubed polyethylene foam layer, and one convoluted top lid foam layer.
The Pelican 1400 also features stainless steel hardware, double-throw latches, and padlock-able clasps for added durability and stability.
- (1) Pelican 1400 black case
- (1) Pick ‘N’ Pluck 3-piece foam insert
- (1) Polymer O-ring
|Certification||DEF STAN 81-41/STANAG 4280|
|Dimensions||13.37" x 11.62" x 6" (exterior) 11.81" x 8.87" x 5.18" (interior)|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||183 KB|