Theia 5.0 Megapixel 9-40 mm Varifocal DC Auto-Iris CS-Mount Lens
- 9-40 mm telephoto lens sees further and optimizes field of view
- Use on cameras up to five megapixel resolution
- Compact design to fit into domes as small as 4 in mini-dome size
- IR corrected for use with true day/night cameras
- Compatible with 3S, LG & HD security cameras
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
This varifocal lens features a long focal length to magnify objects from far away for unobtrusive security. The XD-NBAA15631 is a high-quality lens designed to allow the installer to take full advantage of the high resolution of HD and multi-megapixel cameras. The lens incorporates patented Linear Optical Technology and can be used on cameras up to five megapixel resolution for a crisp image from edge to edge.
The lens is IR corrected for use with true day/night cameras. This IR correction focuses IR light from artificial illumination at the same plane as the visible light allowing the image to remain in focus when the day/night camera switches to night mode. Unlike lenses without IR correction, the night image will not be out of focus when using IR illumination.
|Focal Length (mm)||9 - 40|
|Relative Aperture (F-stop)||F1.5|
|Lens Mount||CS Mount|
|Lens Iris||DC Auto Iris|