HID iCLASS 2k Smart Card with 2 Application Areas
- Proven, Reliable Technology Offers extremely consistent read range. Unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions.
- Thin Can be carried with credit cards in a wallet or purse. Use with a strap and clip as a photo ID badge.
- Long Life Passive, no-battery design allows for an estimated minimum 100,000 reads.
- Durable Strong, flexible, and resistant to cracking and breaking
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
HID’s iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology can be used for diverse applications such as access control, biometrics, cashless vending, public transportation, airline ticketing and customer loyalty programs. Multiple, securely separated files enable numerous applications and support future growth.
The iCLASS Card offers iCLASS 13.56 MHz contactless read/write smart card technology along the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, and anti-counterfeiting features including custom artwork or a photo identification directly on the credential. Your iCLASS Card can now be utilized for such diverse applications including access control, network log-on security, automotive vehicle identification, cashless vending, time and attendance, and biometric verification. Multiple securely separated files enable numerous applications and can support future capabilities. The iCLASS Card meets strict ISO thickness standards for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
iCLASS was specifically designed to make access control more powerful, more versatile, and more secure. All radio frequency data transmission between the card and reader is encrypted using a secure algorithm. By using industry standard encryption techniques, iCLASS reduces the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards. For even higher security, the card data may also be protected with DES or triple DES encryption. Multiple securely separated application areas are each protected by 64-bit diversified read/write keys which allow complex applications and provide for future expansion.
Security mechanisms such as mutual authentication and encryption are efficiently combined with fast processing and data communication, resulting in transaction times of less than 100 milliseconds for a typical secure e-purse transaction.
- Available in two application area configurations.
- Provides the HID standard access control application area and one other application area for user customization.
- Meets ISO 15693 standard for contactless communications.
- Provides a cost effective way to improve the security of your access control installation.
|Netsuite Internal Id||4991|
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40° ~ 158°|
|Operating Humidity||5-95% non-condensing|
|Construction||Thin, flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) laminate|
|Dimensions||2.125 x 3.375 x 0.033|
|Read Range||2.0" to 4.0"|
|Card Options||Magnetic stripeExternal card numbering (inkjet or laser engraving)Slot punch (vertical)Custom artwork (text or graphics)|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Proxcard Guide||690 KB|