Seagate SkyHawk 12TB 3.5" SATA AI Hard Drive
- 7200 RPM spindle speed.
- Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 600MB per second).
- Native Command Queuing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
- Perpendicular recording technology provides the drives with increased areal density.
- PowerChoice™ for selectable power savings
- SeaTools™ diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
- Tarnish-resistant components for added protection
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Seagate® SkyHawk™ AI is the world’s first, purpose-built drive for artificial intelligence (AI)-enabled surveillance solutions.
The Serial ATA interface provides several advantages over the traditional (parallel) ATA interface.
The primary advantages include:
- ImagePerfect™ AI firmware for superior image integrity alongside additional AI workload support in always-on, AI-enabled surveillance systems.
- Custom designed to support an additional 32 AI streams while simultaneously and flawlessly recording footage up to 64 HD cameras.
- Designed and built to handle heavy surveillance workloads in traditional video recording and in advanced video analytics environments. At 550 TB/year, SkyHawk AI is designed for 3× the workload of standard surveillance drives.
- Advanced vibration management for superior and sustained performance in 16+ bay NVR systems.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery options. 1 Included is RAID RapidRebuild™, which provides 3× faster volume rebuilds.
- Improved reliability and reduced total cost of ownership with 1.5M-hr. MTBF and 3- year limited warranty.
- Unparalleled data protection with an optional 2-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan, providing access to Seagate's secure labs with industry-leading data recovery success rates.
In addition, Serial ATA makes the transition from parallel ATA easy by providing legacy software support. Serial ATA was designed to allow users to install a Serial ATA host adapter and Serial ATA disk drive in the current system and expect all of the existing applications to work as normal.
|Operating Temperature (F)||32° ~ 158°|
|Dimensions||1.028" H x 4.01" W x 5.787" L|
|Hard Drive Type||3.5” SATA|
|Storage Capacity (TB)||12|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||208 KB|