Snake Camera - 570 TVL, Low Light
- 570 lines of B/W resolution and 0.02 lux low light rating
- 3.7 mm / F2.0 ultra pinhole lens and 510 x 492 effective pixels
- Camera head is 0.75 in x 0.45 in x 0.45 in
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
By separating the main processing board from the CCD head we have made this CCD camera as small as possible. The mini snake camera head is a tiny 0.75"³ x 0.45"³ x 0.45"³ and the processor board, located 10"³ down the cable, is only 0.275"³ thick by 1.15"³ square.
This black and white snake pinhole camera uses a 1/4"³ Interline transfer CCD with 510 x 492 pixels to deliver a sharp 570 lines of resolution and a low light rating of 0.02 lux. The camera runs on 12 volts DC and draws only 70 mA. Comes with plug-and-play video/power cables and connection instructions.
|Imager Size (in)||1/4|
|Imager Type||Interline transfer CCD|