TP-Link JetStream 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 8-Port PoE+
- 150 W PoE Budget: 8× 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 150 W*.
- Full Gigabit Ports: 8× gigabit PoE+ ports and 2× gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
TP-Link’s brand new JetStream gigabit smart switches provide huge upgrade comparing with previous
versions. The switches can be managed by Omada SDN Controller, which provides professional and reliable one-step solutions. Integrated L2 and L2+ features such as 802.1Q VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping and static routing provide cost-effective networking solutions for small and medium-sized businesses without sacrificing enhanced usability and strong performance.
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- L2+ Feature ——Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control,
DHCP Snooping, 802.1X and Radius Authentication
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP Snooping optimize voice and video applications
- Comprehensive IPv6 support for management, QoS and ACL
- Web/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management features
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN that the switches support, Voice Applications will perform better and smoother.
Abundant L2 and L2+ features
TP-Link JetStream smart switches support a complete lineup of L2 features, including IGMP Snooping/ MLD Snooping, 802.1Q/MAC/Protocol VLAN, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Group (LAG), Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, and 802.3x Flow control function. IGMP Snooping ensures the multicast stream be forwarded intelligently to the appropriate subscribers by the switch, while IGMP Throttling & Filtering restricts each subscriber on a certain level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Besides, these smart switches also support L2+ features like static routing. It is a simple way to provide segmentation of the network with internal routing through the switch and helps network traffic to be more efficient.
Enterprise Level Management Features
TP-Link JetStream smart switches support multiple user-friendly standard management features such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI), industrially standard Command Line Interface (CLI) and SNMP (v1/v2c/v3). These switches support RMON (Remote Network Monitoring), which enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps when encountering abnormal events. Also, this series
of switches support Dual Image function, which makes there be less ‘down-time’ when switches are being upgraded/downgraded.
TP-Link JetStream smart switches support comprehensive IPv6 features including IPv6 management, ACL, QoS and MLD Snooping, all of these features help to ensure a smooth migration to IPv6-based network without changing switches in the future.
|Operating Temperature (F)||32 °F to 122 °F|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|802.3||802.3af and 802.3at|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100/1000 Base-T, RJ-45|
|Switching Capacity (Gbps)||20|
|Power (w)||12.2 W (110 V/60 Hz) (no PD connected) 173.9 W (110 V/60 Hz) (with 150 W PD connected)|
|PoE||(802.3af / 802.3at)|
|Warranty||Refer to Manufacturer Policy|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||1.33 MB|