TP-Link 16-Port Gigabit Easy Smart PoE Switch with 8-Port PoE+
- 16 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Equipped with 8 PoE+ supported ports to transfer data and power over a single cable
- With a total PoE power budget of 110W, up to 30W per port
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant devices, expanding home and office networks
- Simple network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
- Web-based user interface and management utility simplify configuration
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The TL-SG1016 Gigabit Ethernet Switch represents a high-performance, low-cost, simple, seamless, and standardized upgrade that allows you to transform your existing network and achieve 1000Mbps speeds. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, so there is no need to worry about cable types. TL-SG1016 can reduce power consumption and the vast majority of its packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TP-LINK Green Technology
The new TL-SG1016 Gigabit Rackmount Switch features a variety of consuming less power. The switch limits the carbon footprint of your network by automatically adjusting power consumption in accordance with link status and cable length. It complies with the EU RoHS, which prohibits the use of certain hazardous materials, and most of the packaging material is recyclable.
All 16 ports are Gigabit RJ-45 ports, allowing them to support large file transfers and makes them compatible with 10Mbps and 100Mbps Ethernet devices. Since both switches feature a non-blocking switching architecture, the TL-SG1016 and more reliable. This makes the TL-SG1016 a perfect choice for upgrading your network to Gigabit speed while protecting your previous investment.
Ease of Use
The automated features of this gigabit switch make installation hassle-free. No Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of network devices (10,100, or
1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
|Operating Temperature (F)||32 ~ 104|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Media Interface Exchange||Auto MDI/MDIX|
|Ethernet Interface||RJ45, SFP|
|Switching Capacity (Gbps)||32|
|Warranty||Refer to Manufacturer Policy|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||457 KB|