TP-Link JetStream 16-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 2 Gigabit SFP Slots
- Full Gigabit Ports: 16× gigabit RJ45 ports and 2× gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities.
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Advanced L3 Features**
An abundance of L2+ and L3 features are supported to help build a highly scalable and robust network, providing a reliable and efficient solution for enterprises, campuses and ISPs.
Security features include IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm Control and DHCP Snooping to defend against a range of network threats. An integrated list of common DoS attacks is available, making it easier than ever to prevent them. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports or VLAN ID. Users’ network access can be controlled via 802.1X authentication, which works with a RADIUS/Tacacs+ server to grant access only when valid user credentials are provided.
Enterprise Level Features
A complete lineup of L2+ features are supported, including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and 802.3x Flow Control. Advanced IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forwards multicast streams to only the appropriate subscribers, cutting out unnecessary traffic, while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Static Routing is a simple way of segmenting the network and internally routs traffic through the switch for improved efficiency.
Voice and video traffic can be prioritized based on IP address, MAC address, TCP port number, UDP port number, and more. With QoS (Quality of Service), voice and video services remain smooth, even when bandwidth is in short supply.
sFlow, QinQ, L2PT PPPoE ID Insertion and IGMP authentication features are provided, developed with service providers in mind. 802.3ah OAM and Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) offer easy monitoring and troubleshooting of Ethernet links.
IPv6 functions such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping, IPv6 Interface, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery and IPv6 Neighbor Discover guarantee your network is ready for the Next Generation Network (NGN) without upgrading your hardware.
*Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Note that TL-SG2428P v2 doesn't support Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Please go to Omada Cloud-Based Controller Product List to find all the models supported by Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
**L3 and ISP features can only be configured in standalone mode.
|Operating Temperature (F)||32 °F to 122 °F|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Dimensions||17.3 × 7.1 × 1.7 in (440 × 180 × 44 mm)|
|Power (w)||3.84 W (220 V/50 Hz)|
|Warranty||Refer to Manufacturer Policy|