TP-Link JetStream 28-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 24-Port PoE+
- 250 W PoE Budget: 24× 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 250 W*.
- Full Gigabit Ports: 24× gigabit PoE+ ports and 4× gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- IPv6: IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery.
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The JetStream 28-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 24-Port PoE+ contains multiple Ethernet ports to provide power and network communications to IP cameras, simplifying the cabling for your installation. You can run cameras to either the NVR or the PoE switch for more placement options, expanding your vision to the farthest corners of a large house or business.
Realize More Possibilities with Omada
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Number of Ports
24× PoE+ Enabled Gigabit RJ45 Ports
Make sure you select a switch with enough ports to connect all your devices on your LAN. If your business is at the rapid growth phase, select a switch with abundant network capacity to grow with your demands.
4× Gigabit SFP Slots
Picking switches with Multi-Gigabit/Gigabit ports ensures high-speed data transfers between the switch and the ceiling mounted access point so your team benefits from the fastest available wireless speeds.
Power over Ethernet
250 W PoE Power Budget
Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports eliminate the need to install and operate separate electrical and network wiring for your devices. PoE offers you the flexibility of installing devices in remote and hard-to-reach areas such as high ceilings while helping you save on infrastructure costs.
(1) Controlling network accesses between departments;
(2) Prioritizing important applications in your LAN;
(3) Monitoring and troubleshooting the network status;
(4) Controlling the whole network from different sites remotely…
Security for fixed location devices like access points should not be overlooked when considering the overall integrity of your network. MAC Binding is one of the most efficient ways to prevent rogue devices from connecting to your network; it effectively locks a specific device to a single port on your switch. In other words, if someone unplugs an access point and tries to connect a laptop, the port will shut down because the MAC address has changed so keep unauthorized devices off of the network.
|Operating Temperature (F)||32 ~ 104|
|Certification||FCC Class A, CE Class A|
|Media Interface Exchange||Auto MDI/MDIX|
|Ethernet Interface||RJ45, SFP|
|Switching Capacity (Gbps)||56|
|Warranty||Refer to Manufacturer Policy|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||973 KB|