TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE+
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- With four PoE ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
- Working with IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs, expands home and office network
- 802.1p/DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- Supports PoE Power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 56W for all PoE ports
- Requires no configuration and installation
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
TL-SG1005P is a 5 10/100/1000 Mbps ports unmanaged switch that requires no configuration and provides 4 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Power over Ethernet for Simplified Network Deployment
Four of the 5 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port-1 to port-4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
The switch has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is over the PoE power budget, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Intelligent Power Management
Priority (port 1>port 2>port 3>port 4): This function will help protect the system if the system power becomes overloaded. Take TL-SG1005P as an example. If port 1, 2 and 4 are consuming 15.4 W respectively, and an additional PoE device with 19 W is inserted to port 3, the system will cut off the power of port 4 to compensate for the overload.
Easy to Use
The switch is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop and wall-mountable design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port+ PoE is a great selection for expanding your network.
|CE, FCC, RoHS
|3.9 x 3.9 x 1.0 in. (99.8 x 98 x 25 mm)
|Media Interface Exchange
|802.3af and 802.3at
|110 ~ 220
|11.44 W (220 V/50 Hz. no PD connected) 75.74 W (220 V/50 Hz. with 56 W PD connected)
|Refer to Manufacturer Policy