TP-Link 5 GHz 300 Mbps 13 dBi Outdoor CPE
- Built-in 13dBi 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 26dBm/200mw
- System-level optimizations for more than 15km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
- AP / Client / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
TP-Link’s Outdoor CPE is dedicated to reliable solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is flexible and ideal for Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint applications.
Long-distance Wireless Connection
Using two CPEs to build a long-distance Point-to-Point wireless connection.
Large-area Wireless Coverage
Using Base Station combined with Sector Antenna as the Access Point at the central station, and several CPEs as client to build a Point-to-Multipoint coverage.
Pharos Control – Centralized Management System Pharos also comes equipped with centralized management software that
helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC - Pharos Control. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40 °F~158 °F|
|Operating Humidity||10%–90% non-condensing|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, IPX5|
|Dimensions||224 × 79 × 60 mm|
|Processor||Qualcomm 750 MHz CPU, MIPS 74 Kc|
|Warranty||Refer to Manufacturer Policy|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||5.81 MB|