TP-Link AC1350 Ceiling Mount Dual-Band Wi-Fi Access Point
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz△ and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1317 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.
- PoE Support: Support both standard 802.3af/at and Passive PoE (PoE adapter included) for flexible installations.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with MU-MIMO, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The Ceiling Mount EAP's elegant appearance and easy-mount design promote fast installation on any wall or ceiling surface, and allow it to blend in seamlessly with most interior decorating styles. The slimline, inconspicuous Wall Plate EAP can be easily installed into any standard EU/US wall junction box or 86 mm wall junction box.
PoE Power Supply
With IEEE 802.3af/at PoE or Passive PoE, you can use Ethernet cables to transfer both electrical power and network data, making deployment more flexible and removing the need to install additional power cabling.
Business-Class Hardware Design
Enterprise-class chipsets offer outstanding performance and support longer running time, higher client capacity and greater range. Dedicated high-power amplifiers, specialized antennas and professionally designed RF shields ensure excellent wireless performance.
Advanced RF Management
MU-MIMO, Airtime Fairness, Beamforming, and Band Steering Technologies guarantee optimal RF performance for business-level applications.
Easy Centralized Management
Configure and monitor hundreds of Omada EAPs with ease using the Omada controller.
802.11k and 802.11v seamless roaming provide seamless switching to the access point with optimal signal when moving between APs.
Omada Mesh technology enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range, making wireless deployments more flexible and convenient.
Increased Efficiency with OFDMA*
The Wi-Fi 6 standard uses OFDMA for more efficient channel use and reduced latency. Imagine your WiFi connection as a series of delivery trucks delivering data packets to your devices. With 802.11ac Wi-Fi, each delivery truck could only deliver one parcel to one device at a time. But with OFDMA, each truck can deliver multiple parcels to multiple devices simultaneously. This vast improvement in efficiency works for both uploads
* Only certain devices support Seamless Roaming. For detailed information, refer to the specifications.
* Only certain devices support Mesh. For detailed information, refer to the specifications.
* Only 802.11ax devices support OFDMA.
|Operating Temperature (F)||32 °F–158 °F|
|Operating Humidity||10%–90% non-condensing|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Dimensions||205.5 x 181.5 x 37.1 mm|
|Warranty||Refer to Manufacturer Policy|