TP-Link Kasa Spot 2K HD Indoor Wi-Fi Camera with Audio
- 2K HD Video - Sharp and clear 4 MP high resolution offers greater detail and colors, even when you zoom in
- Live View - Watch live video on the Kasa Smart app or Alexa or Google Assistant supported display
- Night Vision - Detects activity up to 30 feet away in total darkness
- Up to 4 WAN Ports: 1 gigabit SFP WAN port, 1 gigabit RJ45 WAN port, 2 gigabit WAN/LAN ports optimize bandwidth usage.
- Two-Way Audio - Communicate with others with the built-in microphone and speaker
- Secure Local and Cloud Storage - Save footage continuously on a microSD card (up to 256 GB) or subscribe to a Kasa Care plan for 30-day cloud storage
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Omada SDN—The Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
As the gateway that seamlessly integrates into the Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform, ER7206 allows for remote and centralized management, anywhere, anytime. Standalone management via the Web UI or app is also available to maximize convenience.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Up to Four WAN Gigabit Ports to Optimize Bandwidth Usage
One gigabit SFP WAN port, one gigabit RJ45 WAN port, and two freely interchangeable WAN/LAN ports allow the router to support up to four WAN ports to satisfy various internet access requirements through one device. The multi-WAN Load Balancing function distributes data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of every WAN port to raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband.
Highly Secure VPN
ER7206 supports IPSec/PPTP/L2TP VPN over IPSec/SSL protocols. With a powerful hardware design, the router supports and manages up to 100× LAN-to-LAN IPSec, 50× OpenVPN*, 50× L2TP, and 50× PPTP VPN connections. One-click auto IPSec VPN* greatly simplifies VPN configuration and facilitates network management and deployment while also securing and encrypting private site-to-site data communications traveling over the internet.
Internet Access Management Strategy
Standardize users’ online behavior and easily specify the internet access rights and strategies of employee via IP/MAC/URL Filtering and Access Control List (ACL). Captive Portal authentication facilitates network resource control by capturing, authenticating, and classifying user access. Appropriate network resources can also be allocated for particular users or guests.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
|Built in Mic||Yes|
|IR Wavelength (nm)||850|
|IR Array Range (ft)||30|
|Imager Size (in)||1/3|
|Operating Temperature (F)||32 °F–104 °F|
|Operating Humidity||10%–90% non-condensing|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Dimensions||2.32 x 1.95 x 3.50|
|Focal Length (mm)||3.3|
|Relative Aperture (F-stop)||F2.0|
|802.3||802.3af and 802.3at|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power (w)||100–240 V~50/60 Hz 0.2A|
|Volts DC Out||5|
|Storage Capacity (GB)||Up to 256 (micro SD card not included)|
|Frame Rate (fps)||15|
|Warranty||Refer to Manufacturer Policy|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Kasa Smart App Guide||146 KB|