Ubiquiti 10-Port Durable Switch
- Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af/at/bt PoE
- Fanless Industrial-Grade Design
- Plenum-Rated Form Factor
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Expand and power your network with the UniFi Industrial Switch, part of the Ubiquiti UniFi Enterprise System. The USW-Industrial is a configurable Gigabit Layer 2 switch with auto"‘sensing, high"‘power 802.bt PoE++.
The USW-Industrial offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
The USW-Industrial features ten Gigabit RJ45 ports to deliver robust performance and intelligent switching for enterprise networks.
Eight of those ports offer 802.3bt PoE++ to provide up to 60W of power (per port) to your high"‘power PoE devices. Products requiring 802.3af or 802.3at PoE, such as UniFi LED Panels, are also supported.
Ruggedized Industrial Design
The fanless USW-Industrial is plenum-rated so it can be installed in a horizontal or vertical orientation in plenum spaces.
Its die-cast aluminum enclosure has a black, powder coated finish. This provides greater resistance to corrosion and durability in environments with extreme temperature variations.
Scalable UniFi Network Controller
The UniFi Network Controller can provision UniFi devices, map out networks, and quickly manage system traffic. Important network details are logically organized for a simplified, yet powerful, interface.
From a single pane of glass, view network topology and configuration, real-time statistics, and debugging metrics. Monitor your network’s vitals and make on-the-fly adjustments as needed.
Deep Packet Inspection
Ubiquiti’s proprietary Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) engine includes the latest application identification signatures to track which applications (and IP addresses) are using the most bandwidth.
The UniFi Network Controller provides configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting. Advanced search and sorting capabilities make network management more efficient.
A single controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi"‘tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and administrator accounts.
You can access any managed UniFi Switch through the UniFi Controller to configure a variety of features:
- Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
- Network/VLAN configuration
- Jumbo frame and flow control services
- Network settings
- Storm control setting per port
- Spanning tree configuration
- 802.1x control and RADIUS VLAN
- Debug terminal option for command-line interface
Switch Port Status
You can also view status information for each port:
- Connection speed and duplex mode
- TX/RX data rates
- Network/VLAN setting
The UniFi Network Controller software offers the following features:
- Centralized configuration management (including configuration cloning)
- Auto-MDIX automatically adjusts as needed for straight through or crossover cable
- 802.1X (RADIUS) authentication and dynamic VLAN
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40° - 122°|
|Operating Humidity||5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||10" x 9.25" x 2.36"|
|Power (w)||100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Universal Input|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||3.21 MB|