Ubiquiti 2x2 MIMO Ultra-lightweight airMAX ac Access Point
- 5 GHz (2x2) MiMo
- 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput
- 2 x 2 MIMO
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Three-axis alignment installation
- Real-time RF analytics
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Featuring an ultra-lightweight form factor, the LAP-120 was designed to be an affordable cost/performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. The LAP-120 operates in the worldwide, license"‘free 5 GHz frequency range with high"‘performance speeds. The LAP-120 combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range.
The airOS v8 Software is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti airMAX ac products. airOS 8 provides powerful features, including airMAX ac protocol support, real-time RF analytics, and an all-new design for enhanced usability.
Powerful Wireless Features
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic Channel Selection Tool
- Redesigned User Interface
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView Spectrum Analyzer
- The LAP-120 delivers up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput and features an efficient form factor.
- Quick Installation Minimal fasteners simplify installation. No tools are needed; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
- Versatile Mounting The ball-joint mount of the LAP-120 provides adjustment flexibility for versatile mounting options.
- Efficient Design The LAP-120 features a lightweight antenna with an integrated radio in a sleek design.
- Gigabit Ethernet The LAP-120 delivers high throughput over its wired connection.
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40° - 158°|
|Operating Humidity||5 ~ 95 % (non-condensing)|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Certification||FCC, IC, CE, RoHS|
|Dimensions||17.81" x 3.10" x 2.14"|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power Consumption (watts)||7|
|Power (w)||24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)|
|Frequency (MHz)||5150 - 5850|
|Baudrate Communication||450+ Mbps|