Vigitron 1310 nm Multi-Mode SX Small Format Pluggable Hardened Fiber Transceiver
- Compliant with Fast Ethernet standard
- Industry standard small form pluggable (SFP) package
- Duplex LC connector
- Compliant with SFP and SFF-8472 standard for diagnostic monitoring interface
- Distances of 2Km
- Single power supply 3.3V
- TTL signal detect indicator
- Class 1 laser product complies with EN 60825-1
- Harden wide operating temperature range of -40 Degree ~ +167 Degree
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The Vi01310MM-H is a 1310 nanometer SFP transmitting on multimode fiber. Compatible with the MultiSource Agreement (MSA), the Vi01310MM-H is designed to work with any device conforming to the MSA standards. The Vi01310MM-H is also compatible with 62.5/125 um fiber for distance of up to 2Km. The Vi01310MM-H is the perfect solution for interfacing with existing fiber cable installations for single/multiple camera transmission or short haul backbones.
The transmitter section consists of a 1310 nm LED in an eye safe optical subassembly (OSA) which mates to the fiber cable. The laser OSA is driven by a LD driver IC which converts differential input LVPECL logic signals into an analog laser driving current.
The TX_DISABLE signal is high (TTL logic “1”) to turn off the laser output. The laser will turn on when TX_DISABLE is low (TTL logic “0”).
The receiver utilizes an InGaAs PIN photodiode mounted togther with a trans-impedance preamplifier IC in an OSA. This OSA is connected to a circuit providing post-amplication quantization, and optical signal detection.
Receive Loss (RX_LOS)
The RX_LOS is high (logic “1”) when there is no incoming light from the companion transceiver. This signal is normally used by the system for the diagnostic purpose. The signal is operated in TTL level.
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40° ~ 167°|
|Dimensions||0.41" x 2.2" x 0.53"|
|Power (w)||3.1 V to 3.5 V, 250mA|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||257 KB|