Vigitron 1310 nm Single-Mode LX Small Format Pluggable Hardened Fiber Transceiver
- Compliant with IEEE802.3z Gigabit Ethernet Standard
- Conforms to MultiSource Agreement for SFP and SFF-8472 for digital diagnostic monitoring interface
- Distances of 20km (1000Base-LX)
- Duplex LC connector
- Industry standard small form pluaggable (SFP) package
- Single power supply 3.3V
- TTL signal detect indicator
- Class 1 laser product complies with EN 60825-1
- Compatible 9/125um cable
- Compatible with SONET OC-24-LR-1
- wide operating temperature range of -40 Degree ~ +167 Degree
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The Vi01310SM-H is a 1310 nanometer SFP transmitting on singlemode fiber. Compatible with the MultiSource Agreement (MSA), the Vi01310SM-H is designed to work with any device conforming to the MSA standards. The Vi01310SM-H compatible with 9/125um fiber for distances up to 20km (over 12 miles). The Vi01310SM-H is the perfect solution for interfacing between network switches and Network Video Recorders over long distances.
The transmitter section consists of a 1310 nm InGaAsP laser in an eye safe optical subassembly (OSA) which mates to the fiber cable. The laser OSA is driven by a LD driver IC which converts differential input LVPECL logic signals into an analog laser driving current.
The TX_DISABLE signal is high (TTL logic “1”) to turn off the laser output. The laser will turn on when TX_DISABLE is low (TTL logic “0”).
The receiver utilizes an InGaAs PIN photodiode mounted togther with a trans-impedance preamplifier IC in an OSA. This OSA is connected to a circuit providing post-amplication quantization, and optical signal detection.
Receive Loss (RX_LOS)
The RX_LOS is high (logic “1”) when there is no incoming light from the companion transceiver. This signal is normally used by the system for the diagnostic purpose. The signal is operated in TTL level.
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40° ~ 167°|
|Dimensions||0.41" x 2.2" x 0.53"|
|Power (w)||3.1 V to 3.5 V, 250mA|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||844 KB|