Vigitron 16-Port MaxiiCopper High-Speed Ethernet Extender over UTP
- Extends Ethernet beyond 328 feet (100 m) limitation up to 3,000 feet (914 m) over UTP.
- Saves additional networking equipment costs and reduces installation time.
- Extended Pass Through PoE (PTP) compatible with 802.3af/at and and PoE ++ (60 W)
- MegaPixel Certified (MPC) High data rate, ideal for high bandwidth requirements of MegaPixel cameras, multiple IP cameras systems and cameras requiring Jumbo Frames.
- Symmetric Bandwidth (SBW) provides consistent upload and download with Virtual Zero Packet Loss (VZPL).
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards.
- Supports one-pair or four-pair UTP wires with built-in transceiver cable connectivity tester.
- Type tested for -40 DegreeC to +75 DegreeC temperature range under conforming to NEMA-TS2
- Data rate selectable to for maximum bandwidth utilization
- Complies to major IEEE standards and RFC protocols for UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS.
- Available in 4, 8, and 16 channel combinations to fit any size application
- USA designed and manufactured.
- Limited Life Time Warranty.
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Vigitron's Maxiicopper Vi2300 Extender Series brings new performance standards to the growing need for high speed transmission of full bandwidth Ethernet and PoE over extended distances including high power PTZ domes with heaters and blowers. Its unique Symmetric Bandwidth (SBW) assures full bandwidth transmission is maintained over the entire operational distance for both uploads and downloads with Virtual Zero Packet Loss (VZPL). Bandwidth assurance provides the ability to transmit multiple cameras on single camera runs with no information loss. Combining a Vi2300A series extender with Vigitron’s MaxxiCollector Vi2804A Extended Ethernet Switch up to 4 camera streams can be transmitted to a central location on a single cable. The Vi2308A and Vi2316A are a compact EIA 19” 1U high rack design for easy installation.
Extended Pass Through PoE (PTP) up to 60W eliminates the need for additional cost for remote site power. Type tested under NEMATS2 environmental standards for -40°C to +75°C, these extenders are the perfect solution for remote signal and power transmission for warehouses, parking lots, campuses, casinos, and many more. Best of all, the Vi2300A series is MegaPixel Certified (MPC), type tested to network packet performance standards, and major camera brand compatibility tested to assure you error free and reliable operations. The product series is available in single, four, eight and sixteen channel configurations to meet every system application requirement.
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40° ~ 167°|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Certification||FCC Part 15, Subpart, Class B 2010; EN 5502:2006+A1:2007, EN 61000-3-2:2006+A1:2009+A2:2009 EN 61000-3-3:2008, EN 55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003; CE, RoHS|
|Dimensions||1.75" x 3.25" x 17"|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100 BASE-TX|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Power (w)||12 Vdc @ 2.5 A Max|
|PoE||(802.3af / 802.3at)|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||486 KB|