Vigitron 4 Channel Video & Data/ Power Combiner Hub
- Combines video, power and data into a single RJ-45 4-pair cable
- Supports up to 4 cameras
- Power present indicator for each camera
- Individual 1.5 A self-resetting power fuse for each channel
- 1U high rack-mountable using a Vi0010 panel
- Can use any third party class II power supply
- Designed for structured wiring applications
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The Vi1304VPD is a passive "pass-through" device that combines video, PTZ data and camera power over a single 4-pair UTP cable to simplify CCTV installations in a structured wiring environment. It supports up to 4 cameras and is designed to be installed in the wiring closet or control room.
The Vi1304VPD receives low-voltage camera power from any third-party multi output class II power supply. Each camera power output is equipped with a self-resetting fuse for extra protection. At the camera end, the Vi1053VPD video balun/combiner provides video, power and data on separate outputs.
The Vi1304VPD can be installed at a mid-way location or at the "head end". The video and data connections to the control room are through 4-pair RJ-45 cables. Control room connections may be made using any Vigitron Passive or Active Receiver hubs with RJ-45 connections. All equipment follows industry standard EIA/TIA 568B pinouts. The Vi1304VPD is an ideal CCTV component for a structured cabling environment.
|connectors||Video, data and UTP: RJ-45; Power: Screw-less connector|
|Operating Temperature (F)||14° ~ 122°|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Certification||UL rating of 94V-0, RoHS, CE|
|Dimensions||1.73" x 4.5" x 1"|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||450 KB|