Vigitron MaxiiPower 8 High-Power PoE+ Midspan
- 8 port of IEEE 802.3.af/at compliant POE for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks
- Deliver up to 37W per port simultaneously on all ports, no Power Management required
- Ports 1-4 can provide 74W each
- Per port delayed PoE power up programmable for reducing start-up power surges
- Automatically senses PD power class and single or dual PD devices
- LED Indicators provide power on each port
- Provide high data rate and high power for long distance, ideal for Mega-pixel cameras
- 19", 1U rack or wall mountable
- Fully transparent to Ethernet networks and higher layer protocols
- Fully manageable with Windows GUI accessible through local USB port or network connection with default plug and play option
- No IP address programming or other networking setup required
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The MaxiiPower Vi2208A 8 port high power PoE midspan is compatible with 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet networks. It meets IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at standards and delivers up to 37W per port simultaneously on all ports without requiring power management. In addition, it can provide up to 74W on ports 1-4. This Midspan is fully manageable by an easy to use interface that can be accessed via direct connection to the USB port or remotely over network connections.
This midspan is equipped with LEDs to show power status. No IP setting or configurations are required, and it is completely transparent to the Ethernet network and higher layer protocols.
The MaxiiPower midspan is 1U high and can be easily installed in 19” racks. They are ideal for a wide range of CCTV or IT applications that require high power such as IP cameras, wireless access points or VoIP to be connected to a central LAN switching fabric with ease.
|Operating Temperature (F)||14° ~ 122°|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Dimensions||1.75" x 17" x 12"|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power (w)||56 VDC, 37W max. per port, 74W max. per ports 1-4 300W max|