Vigitron MaxiiPower IEEE 802.3af to 12VDC Splitter
- Convert IEEE 802.3af power to +12VDC
- Maintains IP 10/100 data throughput
- Compatible with IEEE PoE sources
- Provides +12.5V DC at 1 amp
- Pass through data for device IP control and monitor
- Compatible with Vi2300A UTP and Vi2400A coax extenders for distances up to 2,000 ft.
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Vigitron’s MaxiiPower Vi22101 is a PoE splitter that is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3af standards. When used with a PoE switch or PoE Midspan, it separates PoE from Ethernet data and regulates the PoE high voltage to 12VDC.
It is designed to power Non-PoE IP devices and can provide 12VDC at up to 13W. The Vi22101 is equipped with over current protection to safeguard connected devices and can operate at extended temperature of -40°C to +85°C. It is cost effective and compact in size and fit easily in most camera housings.
The Vi22101 is an ideal solution that provides remote power to non-PoE IP devices to save installation time and cost.
- Power LED lighting
- Power emergency response call box phone system
- Power emergency response lighting alerts
- Telephone and alarm systems requiring DC power
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40° ~ 185°|
|Operating Humidity||0 ~ 90% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||1.36" x 2.13" x 2.91"|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power (w)||output: 12.5V DC @ 1 amp / Class 3 Input12.5V DC @ 0.5 amps / Class 2 Input|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||582 KB|