Vigitron Single-Port MaxiiGuard Ethernet Surge Protector
- Provides additional surge protection for security cameras, DVRs and NVRs
- Direct in-line port plug saves space
- Compatible with 10/100/1000 BaseT port
- Eliminates the need for an extra ground cable
- Compatible with 802.3af and 802.3at PoE standards
- Tested and certified to EN61000-4-5 and EN55024 surge standards
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The Vi2001 Vigitron single-port MaxiiGuard Ethernet surge protector provides additional surge protection for security cameras, DVRs and NVRs, to prevent equipment damage from electrical surges. The surge protector is ideal for security equipment UTP cable runs that operate close to power lines and electrical equipment, as well as parking lots, warehouses and outdoor building perimeters.
The direct in-line port plug-in module saves valuable equipment space, is compatible with any RJ45 connector and eliminates the need for an extra ground cable.
The Vigitron single-port surge protector is compatible with 10/100/1000 BaseT port, as well as with 802.3af and 802.3at PoE standards.
The device self-discharges electrical surges, and is tested and certified to EN61000-4-5 and EN55024 surge standards, to provide peace-of-mind protection for your video security equipment.
The Vi2001 comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty, and free US-based tech support.
- (1) Vigitron single port MaxiiGuard Ethernet surge protector
|Certification||IEC 61000-4-2: ESD @ 15Kv (air), 8Kv (contact), IEC 6100-4-5: Lighting @ 8/20us, IEC 61000-4-2: 2006, EN 55024|
|Dimensions||0.55" H x 0.63" W x 1.1" D|