Vigitron Video Balun & Data / Power Combiner
- Combines video, power and data into a single RJ-45 4-pair cable for up to 750 ft.
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM video format
- Built-in passive transceiver with surge protection
- Built-in surge protection for video
- Support for "up-the-coax" type signals
- 60 dB cross talk and noise immunity
- Compact size and easy installation
- Designed for structured wiring applications
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The Vi1053VPD is a passive device that transports a single channel of video, RS-422/RS-485 data, and camera power over Category 5 cable for distances up to 750 ft. when used with passive transceivers. Its extremely compact size makes it possible to be used in a wide variety of applications. It may be used with Vi12xxVPD or Vi15xxVPD series for shorter distances and Vi13xxVPD or Vi14xxVPD series for longer distances.
The Vi1053VPD connects to Category 5 cable via RJ-45. It provides a set of break-out cables; one pair each for power and data and a coax cable with BNC for video. For longer distances, it can be used with Vigitron Multi-Channel VPD Combiners and Active UTP Receivers to centralize power and extend video up to 3,000 ft.
The Vi1053VPD has built-in surge suppression to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its exceptional noise immunity ensures quality video signals. The Vi1053VPD is an ideal CCTV component for a structured cabling environment.
|connectors||UTP: RJ-45; Video: 9 in. coax with male BNC; Power: 9 in. twisted pair; Data: 9 in. twisted pair|
|Operating Temperature (F)||14° ~ 122°|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Certification||UL rating of 94V-0, RoHS, CE|
|Dimensions||2.3" x 0.72" x 0.7"|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||187 KB|