Tirade 5.8 GHz Indoor MIMO Wireless Access Point
- Great for hotspot applications as an indoor access point
- Configure multiple SSIDs and more
- Carrier-grade rich features allows for enterprise-level access
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The Tirade WIP5800N is a small but robust, high-performance 5.8 GHz access point designed for indoor applications. This access point is equipped with an extreme output power (up to 29 dBm) 802.11n MIMO radio which allows communicating effectively older 802.11b/g equipment together with latest standards in wireless devices. The WIP5800N is coupled with an advanced and feature-rich operating system which allows it to operate as both an access point and a station at the same time, as well as a bridge and a router.
The WIP5800N's robust software engine features a user-friendly Adobe Flex-based GUI with instant changes, including useful installation tools like site survey, antenna alignment, delayed reboot, spectrum analyzer, ping, and traceroute. It is also compatible with the Wireless Network Management System, making it one of the most advanced management tools on the market.
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power Consumption (watts)||6.5|