We are proud to offer our Partners a comprehensive Advance Replacement Program – enabling expedited replacement of defective items within warranty period to keep your projects on schedule, your security systems online, and ultimately, your customers satisfied.
To take advantage of this program, please follow these four simple steps:
STEP1: CALL US FOR AN RMA NUMBER: 888.858.1442
- To initiate an advance replacement, you must first call our technical support team at 888.858.1442 to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- After receiving your RMA from our technical support team, your account manager will work with you on issuing an advance replacement for all qualifying products.
Need to return an unused product that is not defective?
No problem! Under our No-Hassle Returns Policy, all customers may return unused equipment within 30 days of delivery for a complete refund, less a restocking fee where applicable.
STEP 2: WE'LL SHIP YOU THE REPLACEMENT ITEM
- After an RMA number has been issued, we will ship the replacement item(s) to you.
- At this time, you will be charged the original purchase price of the item(s) being returned. You will be reimbursed for these charges upon receipt of your return of the defective item(s). (See details in Step 3 below.)
- You will not be charged any fees related to the shipping of advance replacement item(s)
NOTE: Product(s) found to be defective after 30 days from original purchase may be replaced with refurbished equipment, at our sole discretion.
STEP 3: RETURN THE DEFECTIVE ITEM TO US
- To receive credit for the replacement item(s), you must return your defective product(s) within 30 days of delivery of the replacement item(s).
- Shipping Charges:
- For all products determined by our technical support team to be Dead on Arrival (DOA), we will provide a shipping label for free ground shipping. NOTE: You must contact us within 10 business days from date of delivery.
- If a product failure occurs in the field within 30 days of purchase, we will provide a shipping label for free ground shipping of your return.
- If a product failure occurs in the field after 30 days of purchase, you are responsible for shipping fees for your returned item(s).
NOTE: For all returns, you may be charged a $25 handling fee at our sole discretion.
STEP 4: RECEIVE CREDIT FOR THE REPLACEMENT
- Credit for the returned product(s) will be applied upon our receipt and verification of defective item(s).
- In the event that a price change has occurred between the date of the original purchase and the date of the replacement, we will net that transaction to zero.
NOTE: Returned item(s) deemed to have no fault, or a defect directly caused by acts not covered by the product’s warranty policy (e.g. improper installation, lightning strikes, power surges, vandalism, misuse) will be returned to the customer with no credit applied.
For any questions related to our Advance Replacement Program, please call our Technical Support team at 888.858.1442, Mon–Fri, 7AM – 7PM CT.