CONTINUING YOUR EDUCATION
To be successful in the security industry, it’s important to keep up with innovations and ever-changing technology. To help you stay on top of your game, the Alibi Security team provides in-person and online training opportunities to help you stay on top of the latest gear, technology, solutions and industry trends.
Alibi Security offers live demonstrations with our Solution Specialists to help you understand the latest applications, and answer any questions you have..
Our Solutions Specialists will demonstrate the powerful features & benefits of Alibi Cloud VS, help you to understand applications for our Cloud-based surveillance solution, and answer any questions you have.
- Demo Dates:
- Tuesday, December 12 @ 11:00am CST
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE IN THE CLOUD
Alibi Cloud VS is a powerful, cost-effective, camera-to-cloud video surveillance solution. Ideal for small/medium business and residential projects, the solution is remarkably scalable – and can easily support larger camera counts and multi-site applications.
- Simple | Scalable | Secure
- 24/7 Surveillance – From Anywhere
- No On-Site Recording Devices
- Comprehensive Features
- Simple, intuitive, powerful management of your system
- Manage access, roles, and permissions for unlimited users
- View in real-time and record video up to 30 fps
- Schedule recordings, or set to record on motion
- Export recorded video to your device in seconds
- Available for Windows and Mac Health Monitoring
- Access and manage your security system on the go
- Watch live streams or recorded footage of your cameras
- Manage operation, viewing angle, focus and zoom of your cameras
- Receive push notifications when your camera detects objects, motion, sound or heat
- Easily store snapshots of suspect video on your device
- Optimized for larger screens on most popular devices & models
- Available for Android and iOS devices
Our Solutions Specialists will demonstrate Alibi Hybrid Cloud gives you the ability to offer your customers cloud-based video storage and powerful AI based analytics with their traditional on-premise security system.
- Demo Dates:
- Thursday, December 14 @ 11:00am CST
CLOUD BACK UP FOR TRADITIONAL SECURITY SYSTEMS
Artificial Intelligence powers the analytics engine that reduces false alarms by more than 95%. When you activate cameras on Alibi Hybrid Cloud, your customers get the most advance AI-powered analytics to ensure their most critical areas are protected.
- Built-in System Health Monitoring
- Works with existing video surveillance platforms, not just Alibi
- Powerful Advanced Analytics include:
- Gun Detection
- Motor Vehicle
- Object Left Behind
Our Solutions Specialists will demonstrate how Alibi Arsenal can take the complexity out of marketing and to deliver the tools and services you need to grow your business.
- Demo Dates:
- Wednesday, December 13 @ 11:00am CST
BUSINESS ENABLEMENT & TURNKEY DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES
Invest in your business's future with our Marketing Solutions designed to accelerate your growth! We offer a comprehensive program to arm you with branded resources and turnkey marketing tools, all dedicated to fueling your business's expansion.
- Customized Website and Digital Assets:
- Leverage sales and marketing resources tailored to your brand, featuring your distinctive company logo and contact details.
- Make the most of our ready-to-go review engine, designed to generate and advertise positive testimonials for your business online.
- Harness our ready-made email marketing strategies, aimed at reaching existing and potential customers, marketing your services, and enhancing your brand presence.
Join us for LIVE in-person training at the Alibi Security world headquarters.
We are excited to welcome dealers to Austin, TX for hands-on training with our sales and product management teams.
- Training Date:
- New Dates Coming Soon
$499 per person
*Up to 22 continued education hours.
Join us for LIVE in-person training at the Alibi Security world headquarters. We are excited to welcome dealers to Austin, TX for hands-on training with our sales and product management teams. We will also be welcoming in some of our key third-party partners that can help you design the best video security solutions for your customers. Our team will cover a wide variety of topics during this three-day session that includes:
Alibi Vigilant Traditional Video Security Solutions
- Alibi Vigilant line of cameras and recorders
- HD-TVI and IP Line Cards – features and functionality
- Best Practices – Quoting, installing and managing
- Alibi Vigilant Mobile App and Cloud Capabilities
Alibi Security Cloud-Based Video Solutions
- The Impact of the Cloud and Generating RMR
- Alibi Cloud VS
- Alibi Hybrid Cloud
- Alibi Loss Prevention
- Alibi Access
*Alibi Certified Partners with businesses in Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Jersey and Tennessee qualify for up to 22 hours of continuing education.
Alibi Security offers live training webinars with our senior Product Team providing valuable insight on the latest gear and a glimpse at future releases.
More dates coming soon.