Alibi Vigilant Flex Series 8MP 98' IR Vandal-resistant IP Dome Camera
- 8.0 MP progressive scan CMOS
- Powered by the MStar chipset that meets federal government compliance requirements
- 2.8 mm fixed lens with 112.7 Degree FOV lets you cover wide areas
- Smart IR up to 98" nighttime viewing
- ONVIF (Profile S, G, Profile T)
- WDR 120dB
- One-click Cloud firmware updating
- 3-axis gimbal camera positioning for installation flexibility to capture the ideal FOV
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The Alibi Vigilant Flex Series Cameras, 8.0 MP Dome Security Camera delivers crisp video day or night.
Includes MStar chipset which meets federal government compliance requirements.
Multi-Megapixel Resolution Video – 8MP camera offers a high level of clarity and detail you need. With the camera’s 1/3″ Progressive Scan CMOS, easily capture facial recognition and license plate identification.
3D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) – Get exceptional video image quality with less noise. 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR). 3D-DNR incorporates frame-to-frame noise reduction with spatial noise reduction to produce clear video images with less noise in low light conditions.
Smart Analytics Include:
- Human Body Detection
- Motion Detection
- Intrusion Detection
- Tampering Alarm
IP67 weatherproof housing this bullet camera has a wide temperature range of -31° to 140°F – delivering long-term durability even among extreme weather conditions such as rain, snow, and ice.
Key Features and Capabilities
Multi-megapixel resolution – Get more detail from your video camera. This camera captures multi-megapixel resolution video footage that delivers crisp, precise detail and clarity for your video security needs.
IK10 vandal-resistant – durable design for around-the-clock surveillance. Built for high resistance to impact, the metal encased design of this vandal dome camera is unmatched by anything on the market –making it a safe and secure camera for years to come.
Smart full-frame IR - Night vision that goes the distance. Smart full-frame illumination technology offers several advantages over standard IR for flawless night vision, including:
- Clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%
- Produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size
- Captures images up to 98′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime picture, and reduces bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
Innovative Day/Night Scene Detection – includes a hardware sensor for smart software imaging that detects surveillance scene illumination. Designed to be water and dust-proof, this allows you to avoid unexpected costs of hardware failure.
HTML5 Plugin Free – use on almost any Browser for support:
- Plug-in required live view: IE9+, Chrome 41 and below, Firefox 52 and below
- Plug-in free live view: Chrome 57.0+, Firefox 58.0+, Edge 16+, Safari 11+
Ultra H.265 Compression – reduce bandwidth and storage requirements. With Ultra H.265 compression technology, you can store more information using less hard drive space. Ultra H.265 also helps you minimize bandwidth requirements for high-resolution video and makes the remote viewing less demanding on the recorder.
Intuitive interface – everything you need to manage your system at your fingertips. With an intuitive interface, along with access to the free Vigilant Mobile App and Viligant CMS, system management has never been simpler.
- (1) Alibi Vigilant Flex Series 8MP fixed dome security camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase. The warranty covers all camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
|Camera Resolution (px)||3840 x 2160 @ 20fps|
|Lux (B/W)||0.0 (IR ON)|
|IR Wavelength (nm)||850|
|IR Array Range (ft)||100|
|Day/Night Function||ICR (Auto/Day/Night)|
|Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)||2D + 3D DNR|
|Dynamic Range (dB)||120|
|Electronic Shutter||1 ~ 1/100,000 sec|
|Imager Size (in)||1/3|
|Imager Type||Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Pan Angle||0° ~ 360°|
|Operating Temperature (F)||-22° ~ 140°|
|Operating Humidity||0% ~ 95% (non-condensing)|
|Rotate Angle||0° ~ 360°|
|Tilt Angle||0° ~ 65°|
|Construction||Plastic and Metal Alloy|
|Certification||CE, UL, FCC part 15|
|Dimensions||Ø4.3" x 3.2"|
|Focal Length (mm)||2.8|
|Relative Aperture (F-stop)||F2.0|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100 BASE-TX|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Power (w)||12 Vdc ±25%, PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Max: 5.5 W|
|Privacy Video Block||Yes|
|Bit Rate||128 Kbps ~ 16 Mbps|
|Compression Type||H.265, H.264, MJPEG|
|Frame Rate (fps)||Up to 30 fps @ 1080p|
|Mobile App||iOS & Android|