TP-Link Omada Hardware Controller
- Centralized Management: Up to 100 Omada access points, 20 JetStream switches, and 10 Omada routers.
- Free Cloud Access: Manage and monitor with the Omada app or Web UI from anywhere, anytime.
- On-Premises Management: Locally monitor and manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
- Industry-Leading Hardware Design: A powerful chipset, durable metal casing, USB 2.0 port for auto backup, and two Fast Ethernet ports.
- Flexible Power Supply: 802.3af/at PoE or Micro USB (DC 5V/Minimum 1A) for flexible installation.
- Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring: The easy-to-use dashboard makes it simple to see the real-time network status and traffic distribution.
- Real-Time Network Topology: Helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
- Easier Network Maintenance: WiFi heatmap simulator, visualizable network report, and batch & multi-site management benefit network maintenance.
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network——all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management
100% centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites——all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Assign Different Management Roles
Multi-user privilege assignment is available to increase management efficiency and security. Multi-person management, multi-level permissions, and the ability to add admins as needed, enable flexible network operation and maintenance.
Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring
The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps administrators quickly see and troubleshoot connection at a glance
|Operating Temperature (F)||32 °F–104 °F|
|Operating Humidity||10%–90% non-condensing|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Dimensions||3.9 × 3.9 × 1.0 in (100 × 98 × 25 mm)|
|802.3||802.3af and 802.3at|
|Ethernet Ports||2 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Ports|
|Power (w)||11.3 W (powered by a PoE device, with USB 2.0 connected); 4.3 W (powered via Micro-USB port, no USB 2.0 connected)|
|PoE||(802.3af / 802.3at)|
|Warranty||Refer to Manufacturer Policy|