Ubiquiti PowerBeam High Performance 5 GHz airMAX ac Bridge with dedicated Wi-Fi management ***5 Pack***
- Highly Efficient Antenna Beam Performance
- Up to 450+ Mbps Throughput
- Dedicated Wi-Fi Radio for Management
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2, with dedicated Wi-Fi management.
Improved Noise Immunity
The PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Featuring high performance and innovative design, the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 is versatile and cost"‘effective to deploy.
- Dish Reflector
- Antenna Feed
- Rear Housing
- Mounting Bracket
- Hex Bolts with Washers
- Pole Clamp
- Carriage Bolts
- Flange Nuts
- Gigabit PoE (24V, 0.5A) with Mounting Bracket
- Power Cord
airOS 8 - airOS 8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti airMAX ac products.
Powerful Wireless Features
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range PtP Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic Channel Selection Tool
- Redesigned User Interface
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView Spectrum Analyzer
Advanced RF Analytics
airMAX ac devices feature a multi"‘radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine.
An independent processor on the PCBA powers a second, dedicated radio, which persistently analyzes the full 5 GHz spectrum and every received symbol to provide you with the most advanced RF analytics in the industry.
- Persistent RF Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) constellation diagrams
- Carrier to Interference-plus-Noise Ratio (CINR) histograms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) time series plots
airView allows you to identify noise signatures and plan your networks to minimize noise interference. airView performs the following functions:
- Constantly monitors environmental noise
- Collects energy data points in real -time spectral views
- Helps optimize channel selection, network design, and wireless performance
In airView, there are three spectral views, each of which represents different data: waveform, waterfall, and ambient noise level.
airView provides powerful spectrum analyzer functionality, eliminating the need to rent or purchase additional equipment for conducting site surveys.
The PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Accessing airOS via Wi-Fi
The UNMS app provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). UNMS allows you to set up, configure, and manage the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 and offers various configuration options once you're connected or logged in.
|Operating Humidity||5 ~ 95 % (non-condensing)|
|Certification||FCC, IC, CE, RoHS|
|Dimensions||16.54" x 16.54" x 9.06"|