Patch Cable - CAT5, 3 ft
- DC Resistance: < 9.38 Ohms/1000 ft
- Mutual Capacitance: < 0.9pF/ft @ 1 kHz
- 50 micron hard-gold plating over 80 micron nickel
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
This 3 ft gray category 5e (Cat 5e) patch cable has 2 standard RJ-45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and is rated for 350 MHz / 1 Gbps communication. Cabling for category 5 (Cat 5) and 5e (Cat 5e) applications. Features molded connectors with integral strain relief, PVC 4-pair stranded UTP, Rated for 350 MHz / 1 Gbps communication. Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL.