ROFU 2460 Rim Mount Electric Door Strike
- Partial Surface Mount, a small hole (5 5/16″ x 1 7/16″) in the jamb
- Voltage: 12-28 VAC/VDC
- Latch Monitoring
- Locked or Unlocked Status Monitoring
- Holding Force: 1,500 lbs.
- Easily reversible from fail secure to fail safe with the movement of two external screws
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The ROFU 2460 Rim Mount Electric Door Strike features durable, tamper-resistant construction with a tamper strength of up to 1,500 lbs. The ROFU 2460 Series Rim Mount strike is designed for doors with crash bars requiring a rim mount strike. The door strike is reversible from fail-secure to fail-safe with the movement of two external screws. The electric door strike is cycle tested up to 1,000,000 cycles and offers additional features such as latch monitoring and and strike locked/unlocked status monitoring. This attractive black and stainless steel heavy duty door strike can be easily mounted on the rim of the door.
|Operating Temperature (F)||14? to 113?|
|Construction||Corrosion-resistant stainless steel|
|Weight Capacity (lb)||1500|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Power (w)||12-28 Vac/Vdc|