Ubiquiti Enterprise Gateway Router Pro with Gigabit Ethernet
- Advanced Security, Monitoring, and Management
- Sophisticated Routing Features
- Integrated with UniFi Controller Software
- Works with UniFi Network Controller
- Manage Your Networks from a Single Control Plane
- Intuitive and Robust Configuration, Control and Monitoring
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Users and Guests
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the UniFi Enterprise Gateway Router Pro with Gigabit Ethernet. The USG-PRO-4 Rack-mountable, dual-core, 1 GHz processor for maximum hardware-accelerated performance extends the UniFi Enterprise System to encompass routing and security for your network.
The UniFi Security Gateway combines reliable security features with high"‘performance routing technology in a cost-effective unit. The USG-PRO-4 offers optional SFP ports for fiber connectivity to support backhaul applications.
- (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45 LAN Ports
- (2) 1 Gbps RJ45/SFP Combination WAN Ports
- (1) RJ45 Serial Console Port
- Rack-Mounting Capability
- Layer 3 Forwarding Performance
- Packet Size of 64 Bytes: 2,400,000 pps
- Packet Size of 512 Bytes or Larger: 4 Gbps (Line Rate)
- UniFi Security Gateway Pro
- Power Cord
- Mounting Screws (Qty. 4)
- Cage Nuts (Qty. 4)
Powerful Firewall Performance The UniFi Security Gateway offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and its data.
Convenient VLAN Support The UniFi Security Gateway can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
VPN Server for Secure Communications A site-to-site VPN secures and encrypts private data communications traveling over the Internet.
QoS for Enterprise VoIP and Video Top QoS priority is assigned to voice and video traffic for clear calls and lag"‘free, video streaming.
The UniFi Security Gateway is deployed in the same manner as UniFi Access Points for wireless networking. Use the intuitive UniFi Controller to conduct device detection, provisioning, and management.
|Operating Temperature (F)||14° - 113°|
|Operating Humidity||10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)|
|Certification||FCC, IC, CE|
|Dimensions||19.06" x 1.73" x 6.46"|
|Ethernet Interface||1 RJ-45 Serial Port; 2 10/100/1000 RJ-45 LAN Ports; 2 1 Gbps RJ45/SFP Combination WAN Ports|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power (w)||Internal AC/DC Power Adapter, 60W (24V, 2.5A); 40W max|