Vigitron 4 Channel Video Balun & Data / Power Combiner Hub
- Combines video, power and data into a single RJ-45 4-pair cable for up to 750 feet
- Supports up to 4 cameras
- Built-in passive transceivers with surge protection
- Power present indicator for each camera
- 60 dB cross talk and noise immunity
- 1U high rack mountable with a Vi0010 panel
- Individual 1.5 A self-resetting power fuse for each channel
- Can use any third party class II power supply
- Designed for structured wiring applications
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The Vi1204VPD is a passive transceiver device that combines video, PTZ data and camera power over a single 4-pair UTP cable to simplify CCTV installations in a structured wiring environment. It supports up to 4 cameras for up to 750 feet and is designed to be installed in the control room.
The Vi1204VPD receives low-voltage camera power from any third party multi output class II power supply. Each camera power output is equipped with a self-resetting fuse for extra protection. At the camera end the Vi1053VPD video balun/combiner provides video, power and data on separate outputs.
The Vi1204VPD should be installed at the "head-end". The video connections are through 4 BNC connectors and Coax cables to the DVR. The data connections to the DVR are through 4-pair RJ-45 cables. All equipment follows industry standard EIA/TIA 568B pinouts. The Vi1204VPD is an ideal CCTV component for a structured cabling environment.
|connectors||UTP: RJ-45; Video: BNC; Power: Screw-less connectors; Data: RJ-45|
|Operating Temperature (F)||14° ~ 122°|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Certification||UL rating of 94V-0, RoHS, CE|
|Dimensions||1.73" x 4.5" x 1"|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||482 KB|