Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switches with SFP
Not available? Scroll down for similar products.
Or check our entire selection of TP-Link products.
- (8) Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- (2) SFP Ports
- (1) Serial Console Port
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 10 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 20 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 14.88 Mpps
- Maximum Power Consumption: 150W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- Wallmountable with Mount Brackets (Included)
- Desktop-Mountable (Do not physically stack the ES-8-150W.)
- DC Input Option (Redundant or Stand-Alone)
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
Advanced Switching Technology for the Masses
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks EdgeSwitch, part of the EdgeMAX line of products. The EdgeSwitch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks.
The EdgeSwitch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
The EdgeSwitch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
The EdgeSwitch provides total, non"‘blocking throughput:
- 8-Port Model Up to 10 Gbps
- 16-Port Model Up to 18 Gbps
- 24"‘Port Models Up to 26 Gbps
- 48-Port Models Up to 70 Gbps
The EdgeSwitch models are available with 8, 16, 24, or 48 PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V Passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. By default, the EdgeSwitch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V Passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using the EdgeSwitch Configuration Interface.
The EdgeSwitch provides fiber connectivity options for your growing networks. The 8, 16, and 24-port models include two SFP ports, providing up to 1 Gbps uplinks. For high-capacity uplinks, the 48-port models include two SFP and two SFP+ ports, providing uplinks of up to 10 Gbps.
Comprehensive User Interface
Designed for convenient management, the EdgeSwitch
Configuration Interface allows administrators to configure and monitor switch features in a graphical user interface.
For advanced users, an industry"‘standard command-line interface (CLI) is available through the serial console port, telnet, and SSH.
The EdgeSwitch uses a sophisticated operating system that provides basic switching features, PoE configuration per port, and a variety of advanced features including:
- VLAN, Private VLAN, Voice VLAN
- Link Aggregation
- DHCP Snooping, IGMP Snooping
- TACACS+, RADIUS, 802.1X, MAC Filtering, ACL
- DiffServ, CoS
- Static Routing
- DHCP Server Functionality
|Operating Temperature (F)||-13° - 113°|
|Operating Humidity||5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)|
|Certification||FCC, IC, CE|
|Dimensions||8.03" x 1.69" x 9.25"|
|Ethernet Ports||8 RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps; 2 1 Gbps SFP|
|Power (w)||100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, AC/DC Integrated PSU, Universal Input; 150W max power consumption|