Vigitron MaxiiNet Ethernet and 60W PoE++ Repeater
- Extends video transmission and PoE range up to 656′ over UTP cable
- PoE powered - eliminates the need for local power
- No network configuration required
- Delivers PoE power up to 60W for high-power drawing PTZ cameras
- Full network bandwidth 10/100Mbps for transmitting the highest megapixel cameras
- Compact size for easy installation
- Multiple units can be used together to further extend transmission distances
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The VI3002 Vigitron MaxiiNet Ethernet and 60W PoE++ repeater is designed to extend video transmission and PoE range over UTP cables.
The Vigitron PoE++ is easy-to-install, requires not network configuration, and is PoE powered—eliminating the need for local power.
The compact device extends PoE range and video transmission distance beyond the Ethernet limit of 324′—extending transmission distance up to 656′ over UTP cable.
The unit delivers PoE power up to 60W for high-power drawing PTZ cameras, and offers full network bandwidth for transmitting video from high-resolution megapixel cameras.
Multiple units of the Vigitron VI3002 can be used together to further extend transmission distances.
The Vigitron repeater is suited for use with Vigitron PoE switches and midspan injectors, as well as with any other standard PoE switches.
The repeater comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty, and free US-based technical support.
- (1) Vigitron MaxiiNet Ethernet and 60W PoE++ repeater
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS, WEEE|
|Dimensions||0.9" H x 1.0" W x 3.7" D|
|Power Consumption (watts)||1W (using supplied PoE)|
|Power (w)||802.3af (15.4W), 802.3at (30W), 74W|