Vigitron MaxiiPower IEEE 802.3af/at 12/24VDC PoE Splitter
- Separates PoE from Ethernet
- Convert IEEE 802.3at PoE power to 12VDC or 24VDC
- Maintains IP data throughput
- Compatible with all IEEE 802.3af/at PoE sources
- Pass through data for device IP control and monitor
- Compatible with Vi2300A UTP and Vi2400A coax extenders for distances up to 2,000 ft.
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
The Vi22201 is a PoE splitter that is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3af and with IEEE 802.3at standards. When used with a PoE switch or PoE Midspan, it separates PoE from Ethernet data and regulates the PoE high voltage to 12VDC or 24VDC.
It is designed to power Non-PoE IP devices and can provide 12VDC or 24VDC at up to 30W. The output voltage is selected by a slide switch. The Vi22201 is equipped with over current protection to safeguard connected devices and can operate at extended temperature of -40 DegreeC to +85 DegreeC. It is cost effective and compact in size and fit easily in most camera housings.
The Vi22201 is an ideal solution that provides remote power to non-PoE IP devices to save installation time and cost.
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40° ~ 167°|
|Operating Humidity||0 ~ 90% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||1.36" x 2.13" x 2.91"|
|802.3||802.3af and 802.3at|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100/1000 Base-T|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power (w)||output: 12VDC or 24 VDC, Switch selectable 30W Maximum|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|