TP-Link 10-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 8-Port PoE+
- 9 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports, 1 Gigabit SFP port
- With 8 PoE+ ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs and expands office network
- 802.1p/DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- High PoE power budget with up to 30W for each PoE port and 63W for all PoE ports
- Easy to use, with no configuration and installation needed
- Free Ground Shipping for Authorized Dealer Orders
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
- Industry-leading Warranties and Advance Replacement
TL-SG1210P with 10 ports supporting the PoE+ standard provides a simple way to expand the wired network while transferring power over the same ethernet cable at the same time.
Power over Ethernet
Ports 1-8 of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE). These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption exceeds 63W, intelligent power management will turn off the lower priority port power to ensure high priority ports' power supply and protect the device from power overload.
Advanced Functions for Higher Performance
Administrators can use QoS to designate the priority of traffic. For example, prioritize cameras or IP-telephones to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free.
IGMP Snooping optimizes multimedia traffic delivery, to ensure a better network experience especially for applications like IPTV.
Sturdy Metal Casing
TL-SG1210P features a sturdy and compact metal casing, flexible desktop/wall-mounting option, and fanless design to ensure quiet operation.
|Operating Temperature (F)
|10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
|209 × 126 × 26 mm
|802.3af and 802.3at
|10 BASE-T / 100 BASE-TX
|Switching Capacity (Gbps)
|External Power Adapter(Output: 53.5VDC / 1.31A)
|(802.3af / 802.3at)
|Refer to Manufacturer Policy